Chapter 3: Forbes Acoina

PIERRA SET HER VOYAGE with a great sum of energy. Of course, she needs to enjoy herself around the V-World. This game is so good.

She keep wandering aroung the Base 1. A Base for beginners. Now, she's wondering where to find Adidas, her bestfriend. Pierra's level, level up to 20 already. Her vitality got higher too, and she's still slow.

Pierra was drown by her thoughts when she suddenly bumped into someone, and Pierra made that someone fly away.

"Omo! Sorry!" Then Pierra rushed to help the man. She offered her hand to help him stand up, and so the man accepted it.

Pierra help him stood up, but then dazzled by his dangling and twinkling suit and armor. She shut her eyes closed. Too bright!

Forbes chuckled by Pierra's reaction.

Pierra opened her eyes and fake a cough. "Uhm... sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to bump you." She said apologetically.

Forbes smiled, showing his full set white teeth. "Its okay. Hindi din naman ako tumitingin sa daan making it quits."

Pierra's eyes widen to see his dangling and blinging accessories. Juskomiyo! Walking money!

"You looked rich." Pierra said.

Forbes brushed his hair backwards then posed liked a model. "I always got that a lot of times." Then he flash a flashy grin.

"So you're rich?"

Pierra was anticipating on what will he answer. I mean, in her world. Forbes is for rich people, very, very rich people who can actually role the world.

"No."

Pierra's jaw drop. Nganga.

"But I dream to become one." He said dreamily.

Sinalok ni Pierra ang baba niyang nasa baba pabalik sa kanyang bibig. She gulped big. Too much for the anticipation and excitement. Akala ko ano, jusmiyo.

"Ciao." Pierra said emotionless and quickly turned around.

Pierra need to get away from this weirdo and freaky man. His oozing dangling and blinging accessories. Too bright!

"Wait!"

Pierra forced herself to looked at him back again. "Yes?"

She distant herself, a safe distant. He step forward, she step backward. He move forward twice, she step backward twice.

Pierra needs to maintain the safe distance or else her eyes will pop out because of the too much brightness.

"Why are keep stepping backward?" Forbes asked confusedly.

"Because you keep stepping forward." She answered.

He stop so she stop. "Then why did you stop?"

"Because you stop."

"Are you mimicking me?" They both said in unison.

"No, why would I." They both said it again.

Forbes and Pierra's eyebrow furrowed at the same time, then it dawned then.

"Huh?" Both of them said in unison again.

They stared each other for a couple of seconds, their heart pound suddenly and with that a new build of friendship was to start.

Forbes made a beamed face. "I'n Forbes Acoina." Then he handed his hand for a shakehand.

Peirra smiled. "Pierra Akuma." Then she took his hand and they shakehands.