Peacock

》 ¤ Chapter 5 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

In school, breaktime

"Where's Soo-Ah?" Ye-Ri asked me as she realised that I was sitting down all by myself.

"Well, she said that she's meeting someone, so she'll join us later." I was slurping my soup, and it tasted horrible. To be honest, canteen food sucks.

Just then, Min-Jun came to our seat...

"What's with you suddenly?" I raised my eyebrows as it was weird for him to sit with us.

"Can't I sit with you guys?" He shot back while rolling his eyes completely.

"You usually hang out with your other friends, so why do you want to hang out with us suddenly?" I laid back in the chair as I didn't want to eat it anymore.

"Because he wants to meet Soo-Ah. He has a crush on her." Ye-Ri grinned at him.

"No," he mumbled.

"Oh, someone is shy." I gave him a sly look as he was denying it.

"Fuck off!" He said this while covering his face.

"So since when did you like her, Park Min-Jun?" I asked him curiously.

"I liked her on the first day we met. I like her even more because she's kind and nice." He confessed, and he knew that we would be done with him.

"So you fell for her looks first?" Ye-Ri asked in a sarcastic way.

"You're aware," He scratched the back of his neck as Ye-Ri quickly found the reason.

"Why didn't you fall for Soo-Young then? She is beautiful, and plus, she has hazel eyes." She questioned him as he said that he fell for Soo-Ah's looks

Who would fall for me? I'm wild as a tiger!...

"I will never fall for you guys." He said this truthfully, and we felt offended.

"Woah, that was harsh. Can we know the reason why?" Both of us looked at Min-Jun closely after feeling offended.

"Look, you two are my best friends, and obviously I wouldn't date or like my best friend." He took a sip of his drink and replied.

"He is right. How can we fall for our best friend? Anyway, Soo-Ah is a nice girl, and she would be perfect for you if she liked you." I said it genuinely because those two would be perfect together as they both have a shy personality.

Just then, Soo-Ah joined us. She looked frustrated...

"Hey, Soo- Ah, are you okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine. Why?" She gave a small smile and took a seat.

"You look kind of frustrated," I replied honestly.

"No, I'm fine." She assured me and started eating.

I know that she's not fine. Something had happened back there, but she wasn't telling me, and I could see that from her eyes. Eyes can never lie...

Suddenly, a group of girls from a different class came to our table. I knew most of the girls, and they were the most popular kids in school. They're dramatic as fuck. They were actually facing Soo-Ah, and she was not normal...

"Ya Ahn Soo-Ah, I heard that you didn't want to make friends with your other classmates." A girl named Mi-Young gave her a piercing stare, and she is so bitchy.