deux

seokjin tapped the corner of the counter, rush hour was finally over and he was getting ready to head into the kitchen to make more desserts and have jaehwan, his co-worker, take over the cash register. as he was turning to enter the kitchen the sound of the bell from the door going made him stop in his tracks. he turned around to see namjoon.

he felt his stomach flutter looking at the man, he wore black jeans that were ripped at the knees and a black shirt with a red flannel that was rolled up to his elbows. seokjin found himself staring at the man's thighs, at least that's what he tried to look at. the jeans he wore were tight so they showed off the inked man's bulge generously. he gulped and looked down at his hands feeling his cheeks heat up.

"large caramel macchiato." the man said, disregarding the obvious staring the barista was doing. he placed a crisped 10 on the counter and seokjin picked it up placing it in the cash register, quickly getting his change out. he grabs the cup and quickly writes his name on it.

"i'm sorry, it's for here this time, not to-go." namjoon says, quickly grabbing the barista hand before he walks further behind the counter. seokjin's cheeks turn to an even darker shade of red before he placed the cup down and grabbed the glass one next to it.

"o-ok, u-um you can take a seat where ever you please." seokjin says, he quickly turns around and stumbles over his foot, he catches himself trying not to fall face first in front of the man.

"cute." namjoon says with a small smirk on his face. seokjin freezes up hearing the compliment and snaps his head in the direction of the man only to find him already sitting down at the table. he bites his bottom lip while continuing to make his drink. it didn't take long before he was walking around with the glass cup in his hand.

"hope you enjoy," he says, placing the cup on the table in front of the man who was typing away on his phone. he nodded, sending seokjin off. seokjin took the hint and left to the kitchen. jaehwan stood at the door with crossed arms staring at his friend who's cheeks were still red.

"what was that all about?" jaehwan says walking behind his friend. seokjin rolls his eyes before turning around to face the taller.

"what was what all about?" jaehwan scoffs and points to seokjin's rosy cheeks. seokjin rolls his eyes again while crossing his arms.

"don't think i didn't notice the way you were blushing when he called you cute. you get compliments like that all the time and you never blush. you're attracted to him aren't you?" jaehwan smirks at seokjin who by now stopped doing his defensive pose and looks down.

"i mean, he's cute." jaehwan laughs at seokjin, hearing his usually confident and happy voice turn shy and quiet at the mention of the customer.

"yeah he is but he doesn't really look like a good guy, i mean, look at his tattoos, and he rarely smiles. this is the second day and he hasn't smiled since he stepped in here." jaehwan declared, looking out the window of the door looking at the man who was scowling at his phone.

"you can't judge a person based on their appearance, he could actually be a really sweet guy." seokjin reasoned turning away from his coworker before shrugging and washing his hands in the sink.

"also, who says i'd even get with the guy, he's a customer." jaehwan scoffs while leaning on the refrigerator next to him.

"chanyeol." that name was enough for seokjin to freeze in his tracks. he turns his head towards jaehwan with a growing scowl.

"you said you wouldn't bring up his name anymore." seokjin growls, he picks up the towel he was using to dry his hands and threw it at jaehwan. he walked off bumping shoulders with his coworker before getting to work at baking more sweets ignoring the apologies that jaehwan was throwing at him...