Permiro

Permiro

Baclayon is my hometown, I love it there because of the place and also the people loving in there. You can feel the warm welcome and you can never be alone. The place looks so wonderful. There are many bodies of water and I enjoyed staying there for my whole existence. For 17 years of living I never felt this loneliness and fright that I am in with.

I Travelled from Baclayon to Tagbilaran and was dumped here in Manila. I don't know where I am. I am completely lost and I can't feel anything beyond fear and weariness. Damn it. I never thought loving a Yap can hurt me like this.

I sobbed as I looked at the lamps light that was standing straight and in line up until the statue of Jose Rizal. Walking slowly and with starving stomach. I sat down in a corner of a street here in Luneta Park. I am weak and I've got a heart that have been broken.

I hugged my black old bag pack that was alive after so many decades of staying from our old Mayordoma who loves me and who took care of me. I've got nothing after I was thrown away from our mansion in Baclayon.

It was my stepmother and stepsister who did this to me. My Dad was in the US together with my other brothers. They were separated and Dad followed my real Mommy, reason to why I was so happy.

I closed my eyes as I reminisce my good old days before this incident. Those lavishly living just turned nothing after realizing the worth of family and non-material things. Those money that are not mine but from my Dad are all useless if I have no certain destiny in my life.

Life. It was given to us by him. He gave us life to do the things that we want but with his orders and commands. I want to question him but I can't. I lived my life in a whole different level. I lived unlike the others. Now, I am supposed to live the way others do. I couldn't even imagine this. All that I could do is say thank you and that I am blessed to have this kind of life. Kasi, nasubukan ko ang pagkakataon nang maluwag na buhay. Na ni minsan ay hindi nagawa nang karamihan.

What happened to the Ode Sulliana Noynay Ingles? The Ode who loves nothing but money, the tiga waldas nang pera. The Ode who loves playing rather than being a responsible successor of one of my father's company. I am lost. She's lost. I lost. Totally.

I drift to sleep as I dreamed of being the old happy-go-lucky Ode. The one who used to live near in an unknown Island.

"Ode! Tara laro na tayo sa mansion. Dad and Mom won't be there and I have no other friends there except for you. And also they told me na be with you for the mean time."

It was a gleeful sunday morning when Dianne barged in my room. I lazily stood up and went to my walk in closet. I got my phone and I got some bikinis. I am planning to swim in the sea just near our mansion. Dad just flew back to US to finally be with my real Mom, Tita was very upset so I locked the door in case she pulls my hair again like the last time.

Dad told me na I don't need to worry cause they'll get me after they settle up there. So I am confident that nothing will happen here specially on my stay.

"Let's swim there. It's nice and the sea looks dashing with its dark blue and bubbly waves." I said as I fit in to the pale yellow short sun dress. I double locked my walk in closet and secure it with a scanner so that Clarina won't get my jewels.

She have this insecurity in her saying na mas better daw ang mga jewels ko. I want to say that it is the way I bring them but I know I'll sound cocky and mocking so I just shut up like the hell they care. I would laugh secretly when looking at her sashaying with her baduy chosen outfits. Clearly they are just trying to fit in from there squater areas attitudes into the lavishly living lifestyle inside this mansion.