ETERNAL

– YES TO HEAVEN – 

Emily just arrived from Milan to attend the scheduled Board meeting in the Philippines. The venue, since the Guidotti Imports was still settling in the Philippines was of curse, in the Montenegro Corporation. As soon as James picked her up, Emily went straight to the building. Chiara, her ever so loving and sometimes annoying but loyal secretary was also with her.

Chiara handed Emily the folder of Board meeting agenda. She already read it whilst on the plane but because Emily knew she would be with Marco and Margaret, she had to be more than ready and willing to Face Marco and Margaret.

"What's the time?" She asked with her eyes on the document.

"Half past five." Emily nodded, satisfied that she was still early. The meeting was arranged to be held late in the afternoon in conjunction with the time difference in Milan Italy.

"And I believe that the reception knows that we're arriving?"

"They should be aware Senyora." James informed.

Emily smiled a little. "Margaret is a bitch most of the time."

It did not take them that long to arrive in the building. Merkel was in fact, waiting for them as he had to liaised with the Montenegro Corporation's team to set up the video conference connected to Milan. Together with Chiara, Emily got out of the car. Her secretary quickly took her folder and followed her.

"Good morning." Merkel greeted with a timid smile and led their way.

As soon as the doors opened, and as soon as her yellow pumps hit the floors of the infrastructure, her elegant Christian Dior ensemble from Marc Bohan's Spring/Summer 1995 collection shone in utter class and sophistication. Emily had always been known to wear vintage outfits was in her bright yellow silk crepe look that was pleated from top to bottom. It also had a yellow belt that accentuated her waist, highlighting the mesmerising curvature of her body. Her slightly curled hair was simply laid down on her shoulders for which some thin strands from both ends were clipped with a golden Tiffany clip. From that moment, Emily effortlessly caught everyone's attention. She knew this though did not pay much attention about it.

"I thought they used to occupy half of this building?" Emily asked Chiara as they waited for the elevator

"Reports from last year suggested that reducing the amount of floors they're renting can help with their financial struggles."

The doors opened.

"I bet it only made it worse." She said. Her secretary nodded. "You're right Senyora, a lot of employees did not like the move. Imagine they used to almost own this building and they had to reduce the floors they're working at. They have to be squeezed in much smaller spaces."

"And we're here." Merkel held the doors of them.

"At least their meeting conference rooms look larger." Emily looked around the client's receiving area. It actually surprised her that it looked modern and refurbished well. "Look at this, it's just as pretentious as Margaret." She chuckled. There might have been a lot of space for clients but surely all of their employees were suffering in the upper and lower levels.