CHAPTER THREE

SANGUINE CHAPTER THREE❝IM SORRY WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU SPEAKING? IT SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT

SANGUINE
CHAPTER THREE
IM SORRY WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU SPEAKING? IT SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT.

☆ ☆ ☆

COLETTE WALKED INTO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST EVER WEARING A SMILE ON HER FACE.

A greater sense of pride filled her when she walked the halls, it was strange, Colette Adler never smiled and when she did it was like a grin; a Cheshire Cat.

Attending long and boring classes wasn't every teenagers favourite things and Colette couldn't think of any reason to even show up, that's why it was such a surprise she was happy to be there.

her first glee club meeting was in a couple of minutes and it was exhilarating yet nerve wracking. "hey Cole!" Tina exclaims sneaking up behind her.

she immediately pulls the Asian into a warm embrace taking her by surprise, "thank you for convincing me to join!" she gently strokes Colette's hair and gestures to the seat next to mike.

The bell rings only moments later and mr Schuester immediately writes something on the board aggressively, "All right, who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

"He discovered America."

Colette lets a smile slip onto her face admiring the pure innocence Brittany had managed to keep in her tight, feeble clutches.

"Close. He did write an iconic chart topper 'Sailing." Suddenly, the excitement that once flooded colette's veins was almost completely gone. perhaps it wasn't as fun as Tina made it sound.

"I have a bad feeling about this episode." Kurt says aloud.

"Never heard of him, don't want to hear about him." Colette chuckles under her breath and sits upright crossing her legs.

"Now some people think
of the term

"Easy Listening" as a bad thing. But I'm going to let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga
and the Rolling Stones... and you guys are really good about putting it all out there. But really good music can also be controlled, and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience, it can let them
come to you."

Colette stares at the sheet music in her hands brows knitted together in confusion, how could such a young 'hip' teacher be such a prude when it comes to choosing decent music?

"How could you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart." Finn was visibly confused expressing it audibly.

"Mr. Shue? If I may. I think I speak for all of us when I say it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky smooth Adult Contemporary, it's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand: That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly, the McKinley High School Glee Club performs a number by... Wait for it... Ms. Britney Spears."