CHAPTER FIVE

DESPONDENT CHAPTER FIVE❝ they say follow your heart but if your heart is in a million pieces, which piece do you follow?❞

DESPONDENT
CHAPTER FIVE
❝ they say follow your heart but if your heart is in a million pieces, which piece do you follow?❞

☆ ☆ ☆

THE NEXT GLEE CLUB MEETING SEEMED A LITTLE STRANGE, INSTEAD OF THE USUAL LESSON PLAN ON THE CHALKBOARD STOOD MR SCHUE.

everyone buzzed with chatter speaking quietly either gossiping or planning something to do on the upcoming weekend, majority of the glee club were still high from the performance in last weeks assembly.

Colette wasn't any different, since then she had a bit more pep in her step.

the cheerios weren't happy about the glee club's growing popularity, she had discovered this the hard way when she was greeted with a slushee facial when she stepped through the doors in the morning.

the white bra under her shirt now had a red stain, her favourite bra too.

"All right, let's, uh, let's gather around. Sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in juvie."

"it was going to happen eventually." colette speaks up whilst analysing her chipped nail polish, they needed a lot of work, they were previously painted a really nice bright yellow they resembled her happiness in the moment.

"What did he do?" Quinn questions annoyance clear in her words.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the ATM." Brittany and Santana laugh in the back of the choir room practically on top of each other.

"and when is he getting out?"

"unknown." Colette rolls her eyes she didn't have a car in the world for the mohawk sporting teenage boy he always either creating trouble or getting into trouble, she had been the receiver on multiple occasions.

"He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me." Brittany's soft voice speaks out.

"Guys! Let's have some sympathy." she suppresses an eye roll at his tedious ways, who actually cared about Noah Puckerman?

"For a guy who put his needs before the team's? We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence." Finn yelled his face reddening more and more as each second passed, a strange concern for your best friend whom is locked away whilst he's free.

"We can't look at this as, as a crisis. It's an opportunity."

"For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" Colette hums in agreement with Quinn beginning to collect her things.

"you may as well start handing out slushie's because this is going to ruin us!"

Mr schue completely ignores Colette and instead shouts, "For welcoming our new member... Sam Evans!"