CHAPTER FOUR

ADDLED CHAPTER FOUR❝THERE WE GO WITH YOUR MIXED SIGNALS AND MY OVERTHINKING

ADDLED
CHAPTER FOUR
THERE WE GO WITH YOUR MIXED SIGNALS AND MY OVERTHINKING.

☆ ☆ ☆

COLETTE FELT UNCOMFORTABLE ALMOST SICK AS SHE SAT IN HER THIRD PERIOD CLASS.

something felt wrong; like everything was about to crumble and break right in front of her eyes and there was nothing in its way.

she stared at the chemistry equations written messily on the blackboard, the letters and numbers seemed to blur together.

"Mrs Adler!"

her cheeks turned red at the sudden attention diverted over to her and glanced down at the textbook trying to scramble together an answer before it got her into trouble.

"s-sorry what was that?"

at the back of the classroom, Santana watched her from a safe distance smirking at the innocence that was Colette Adler.

that was a sample and it left Santana Lopez wanting more.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Mr. Schue? I have something to say. Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it but it's shaken me to my core."

"oh my god, he's coming out." Puck vocalises his eyes widening.

"Why, yes, there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is Jesus Christ." The room falls silent staring at the giant standing in front of the room with bewilderment.

"That's way worse."

"And I know there's others in here who dig him, too. And so I thought, maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him, in music. you know, pay tribute to Jesus."

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science."

the topic had people getting heated very quickly, "I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here."

"I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks."

Colette could tell by the venom in Quinn's tone that the snark was towards Kurt and she didn't appreciate it, "thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?"

"if you really searched for God's guidance, Fabray. your legs wouldn't have opened in the first place." the remark fell before she could stop it.

The blonde cheerleader gasped in response, visibly offended by the new girl's choice of words not many people stood up to her.

"Whenever I pray, I fall asleep." Brittany spoke quietly.

"Well, guys. Maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality."