The voice

Sabrina

"Sabrina, it's getting late. We should head home." Puck insisted. "What's this? The famous Robin Badfellow wants to go home? Fine then. Go. I'll stay. I'll spend the night in the woods. I won,t stop until snow is safe." I said persistently. Puck rolled his eyes, but popped out his fairy wings. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to get firewood okay?" He asked. "Okay. Don't be too long." I replied.

In no time, we had a nice fire going. Puck lay next to me. I had my nose buried in a book about Snow. I wanted to know who all her enemies were, so I can do some investigating. Puck groaned. I closed my book and looked at him, obviously irritated. "Sabrina. Can you sing?" He asked. I blushed. "Yeah. Everybody tells me I have a pretty voice, but I don't believe them." I said, heart racing. "Sing to me. I'll be the judge of that." Puck said with the grin I had fallen in love with. I brushed his hair out of his face. I leaned down and sang. I had the perfect song in my mind.

"Heart. Beats. Fast. Colors and promises.

How to be brave. How will I fight when I'm afraid to fall?

Standing in front of me.

Every doubt has gone away somehow.

One step closer.....

I have died every day waiting for you.

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years.

I'll love you for a thousand more.

Time. Stands. still.

Beauty and all she is.

I will be brave.

I will not any way we take

Away. Standing in front of me.

Every breath. Every hour has come to this.

One step closer.....

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

All alone o would be waiting for you

Close your eyes I will be always loving you.

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I ha e loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer......."

I finished singing and found puck fast asleep, a content smile on his face. I sat up and opened the book once more. There was a page from a seperate story in it. It was about donkey skin. A girl that goes by Faith. Her mother made her father promise that after a he died to find a woman just a beautiful to marry and marry her. Unfortunatly, the only person with as much beauty was Faith. Faith put on her donkey skin and ran far away. She net a Prince named Prince Lawrence and married him. And they lived happily ever after. I wondered what Faith had to do with all this. I snuggled up next to puck and let sleep take me.