The Quest

Jason

When you're a son of Jupiter, it's not that easy to fit in with the normal kids. I mean, first off, I can summon lightning. Second, when I flip my golden coin in the air, it turns into a weapon. Heads, I get a sword. Tails, I get a spear. Third, I'm a powerful demigod, so monsters can sniff me out easily, which puts Percy and Annabeth in danger. Except Percy attracks a lot of monsters too, being the son of Poseidon and all. So when I packed for the quest, of course Rachel said my prophecy without me there to see it. I heard the Oracle noise that she makes when she is about to recite a prophecy and ran to the big house. She was outside, surrounded by campers. I ran up and stood next to my best friend Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Leo has curly black hair and light cocoa Brown eyes. He has a mischievous smile and he wears a dirty white dress shirt and jeans. He also wears suspenders. Weirdo. I would have laughed at him if I wasn't so intent on finding Piper. Rachel was floating in the air. Her red frizzy hair was floating everywhere around her freckles dotted face. Her mouth was gaping open and green mist flowed out of it. Her normally dark green eyes were acid green. When she spoke, it sounded like 5 different Rachels. She turned to me and spoke.

"Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter." She said.

"You shall sail south and face the ever after that turned.

You shall find an old friend and see her safely returned.

A battle to end, Mirror shall break

And save the world for Olympus's sake."

Rachel finished and dropped to the ground, back to normal. She got up and stared at me. "Sorry Jason. I felt the feel I,g coming on and tried to run to you as quick as I could." Abe said, unhappily. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Its fine Rachel. What does it feel like when a prophecy comes on?" I asked her. "Um, well, kinda like I'm going to throw up." Rachel said, awkwardly. "Oh. Well, I guess I'll take Percy and Annabeth. They probably know this Mirror." I announced to the camp. Mostly everybody groaned. I don't blame them. Annabeth and Percy go on quests all the time. But that's why they're so good to bring with me. "It's decided. Jason, Percy, Annabeth. Go pack your things. And remember ambrosia and nectar for emergencies only." Chiron said, shooting is toward our cabins. I got packed and Percy, Annabeth and I took a boat as quick as we could after. The prophecy said to go south, and that was where we were headed to find the love of my life. Piper McLean.