Mirror

Puck

I woke to the sound of laughter. I sat up and rubbed my head. I looked at Sabrina. She was still asleep. But if she didn't laugh, then who did? I heard the laughter once more. It wasn't the happiness kind of laughter you normally hear, but the sound of glass being broken. The laugh had a cold tone to it, and sounded evil. Yet, I was drawn to t, wanting to know where the laugh had come from.  I followed the sound into the woods. "Come along little fairy!" A voice rang in my ears. I walked farther into the woods. "Come along and play!!" It said again. Suddenly, I didn't feel good. I tried to turn around, but the voice pulled me closer like a magnet. My feet moved toward it automatically. I couldn't stop myself. I felt even sicker each step I took. The farther I went, the worse I felt. "Come on, Trickster King!" The voice teased. I walked farther. Tiny black dots gathered and sparkled in my eyes. I mesmerized by the voice. All I could think about was Sabrina. Her face kept popping up in front of my face. I wanted to get back to her, but I was drawn to the voice out of curiosity. It sounded familiar, comforting even. I followed it. I kept pushing on, and inept feeling worse. "Puck. My son." She said. I stopped. I felt like ughhhhhhhhhh. I saw a woman standing in front if me. She was my mom.