Titania

Sabrina

I woke to laughter. Puck was gone. I jumped to my feet and looked around frantically. This would have been so much easier if Annabeth and Percy were here. I swear to God, puck, if you got yourself into trouble again I swear I'm dragging you right back to Annabeth to get some sense knocked back into you. The blood in my veins flowed like fire out of anger. I can't leave Puck for 2 seconds. I found his footprints. I followed them following the laughter as well. I ignored the laughter part. It got flounder and I got a hunch that Puck followed it. But why? "Come along Grimm. Come along and get back your Trickster King." The laughter turned into a voice. It taunted me, making me want to punch whoever it was in the face. "Come on Grimm. I want to make your death quick. After all, you stole my son from me." The voice taunted. I stopped dead in my tracks. My blood ran ice cold. After all, you stole my son from me. The words rang in my ears. I saw her. When she tried to kill me for healing Puck and taking him home with us. Puck's mom. I walked into a dark clearing. Puck stood in the center. I ran to him and threw my arms around his shoulders. He stood frozen in place, his skin ice cold. His normally bright green eyes were dark and distant, like he was in a dream. "Puck?" I asked. He just looked on. "Puck what's wrong with you? What has she done to you?!?!" I said, starting to panic. I shook, but not of fear, but of rage. She did something to him. "Sabrina Grimm." I turned to the source of the voice. She stood there in bee scary form. She had snow white skin and black veins shows through her almost transparent skin. Her black hair was ragged and ran d ok an her back. Her green eyes had turned black, whites and all. Pure black. Yet I could see the rage in them. Her Pink insect like wings were dark navy blue instead and looked ragged, like icicles. She smiled coldly. I balled up my fists, prepared to fight if I had to. "What did you do to him Titania?!?" I screamed and threw my arms protectively around Puck's stomach. "Oh. I simply took back what was mine. I stole some serum from your friend Tobias's faction, known as Dauntless. It's a serum that makes the drinker think something different than what's actually happening right now. I put it inside your precious Puck. As for the Demigods..... well, the should be appearing in about 2 minutes to find their..um...friend." titania mailed coldly. I seethed were with anger. Titania pulled a young girl from behind her. She looked about 16 years old and scared. She had long, choppy brown hair and a yellow feather tied into it. She wore a camp t-shirt like Percy and Annabeth had. She wore jeans and purple sneakers. She was tan like Annabeth and her eyes changed colors every time I looked at them. It was kinda sickening actually, but still beautiful. She must be a daughter of Aphrodite. Yeah that's right. I know Greek mythology. I'm not completely useless you know. I turned and looked into Puck's green eyes. "Puck please. Listen to me. It's me. Its Sabrina. Its me. It's me. It's me. It's me! ITS ME!!!!" I sobbed. Why won't he snap put of it? I pulled him close,by his sweatshirt collar and brushed my lips lightly against his. He blinked once and I pulled away. He looked around, dazed and confused. "Puck. Is that you?" I asked, just to be sure he was back. "Uh....Sabrina? Why is my mom here?" He asked stupidly. "PUCK!" I yelled and hugged him tight. "Okay. That's enough. Now let's kick my mom's butt!" He said mischieviously and popped out his fairy wings. I smiled. Just then Percy, Annabeth and a blonde dude stumbled out of the woods.