Goodbye

Harry

The plane ride was almost over. We were almost to New York city. I have to take a train to London to platform 9 3/4 to go home to Hogwarts. I missed my best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Ron has Red hair and Brown eyes. Freckles dotted his face and he was really tall. Hermione was super smart. She has Brown, frizzy hair and Brown eyes. She is amazing. I missed them so much. But, I would miss everyone here too. Sabrina especially. She was my first friend here. When the plane landed, we each got off one by one, the Demigods last. I saw Sabrina's eyes well up with tears, and Annabeth's too. I hugged them. I hugged Tris as well. I shook hands with Tobias, Percy and Puck. I bought a train ticket and waited. Percy came and sat next to me. "Hi." He said. "Hullo." I replied. "So, I notice everyone here has a girl but you. Do you have one at home?" He asked me. I nodded. "My best friend's sister. Her name is Ginny." I replied. Butterflys flew in my stomach. I missed Ginny so much. Percy nodded, understanding. "So. What are you going to do when you get back to camp?" I asked him. He sighed. "Well, the usual. Save the world a couple times, fight some monsters, train some more, spend some time alone in empty cabin. The usual." Percy said.  I nodded, slightly surprised. Percy clapped me on the back. "Well, I hope you get back to Ginny safely man." Percy said. I nodded again, grateful. Percy rose, and went back to the taxi stop. He started to try to hail a taxi. Annabeth plopped down next to me, her golden blonde curls shining in the sunlight. Her storm gray eyes were electrified with anxiousness. Her orange shirt was half ripped to threads a d her jeans had holes in it. Suddenly, I just couldn't take it anymore. "What do the initials on your shirt mean?" I asked her, anxiously and slightly rushed. "Oh. They stand for Camp Half-Blood, my home. I'm the daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom." She said proudly. "You remind me of my best friend. She's super smart too. Her name is Hermione Jean Granger. She knows everything there is to know about the wizarding world." I explained. Annabeth laughed. "Hey, Hermione and I should get together sometime. We even have the same middle name." She replied. Cool. She seemed happy, but in her gray eyes, I saw sadness. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I guess I'm just anxious to get home, and I don't want to leave you guys. Sabrina in particular." She said. She was lying, I saw it in her eyes. But, I didn't ask for further details. She threw her arms around me. "I'll miss you." She said, a,d she ment it. "I'll miss you too." I whispered in her ear. I pulled back and pointed to Percy. "I think Percy or a cab." I said. She nodded and ran off to find Percy. I boarded my train and sighed in relief. I was going home.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story!! I'll keep going on with annabeth's problem with Piper and Puck and Sabrina finding Mirror and Faith. Thanks to one reader who was with me since the beginning of this story started and for all their support. Thank you KaileyLuo. I think I spelled that right. If I didn't let me know. I'll change it. Thanks so much for support KaileyLuo. Yay!! So yeah, imma keep going now. And thank you world for cake!!