Piper

Annabeth

Percy and I got back at camp late at night. I decided that we should have taken a train instead of a cab, it would have been quicker. I could see Thalia's tree from here. With the golden fleece hanging off the lowest branch, and having Peleus the Dragon guard it, it wasn't that hard to spot. Percy and I walked hand in hand, through the boarders of camp. I hummed a tune. "Annabeth please sing a happy song to me." Percy said. "Sure perce. It'll be pretty short though. I don't know all the words." I warned. "It's okay. What's the song called?" He asked. "Um, Yellow Submarine by the Beetles." I replied. My dad listened to a lot of older songs. "In a town, where I used to live, lived a man who went fishing. He told,me about his young little life, that he lived in a yellow submarine. We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine. We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine." I quickly sang. "At least that was my dad's version of the song." I explained. Percy only nodded. We walked together to the cabins. I gave him a goodnight kiss and watched as he opened the Poseidon cabin door. He waved to me, before disappearing in the dark cabin that smelled of sea salt. I walked to my cabin. But not before pausing in front of the Zues cabin. I was fighting with myself on whether to tell Jason about Piper or not. After all, he was her boyfriend. I decided to tell him. I knocked on the white Zues cabin door. I waited a minute and it wasn't long before the door swung open to reveal the tired 16 year old son of Jupiter. Jason Grace, Thalia's brother. Jason's blonde hair was a mess and swept to the side of his head like Justin Beiber. His electric blue eyes are the only resemblance between him and Thalia, their eyes. His half moon scar looked like it was glowing white in the darkness. "Hey, Jason. I need to tell you something. About.....Piper. um, do you mind if I come in?" I asked. Jason scratched his head. "Uh, yeah sure." He replied and stepped back to let me in. I sat next to him on the edge of his bed. "Well, first off, how did you get that scar on your lip? You never told me." I asked him. He touched his scar with his index finger. "Well, when I was 2 years old, I found a stapler and started chewing on it. I accidentally stapled my lip in the process. Thalia had to come and comfort me. Anyway, what about Piper?" He asked. I grimaced. "Um well, feel free to ask for a hug if you need to. Um, before I left Piper, uh, went missing. I'm going to do everything I can to get her back, Jason, I promise. I still need to tell Percy, but I felt that you deserved to know. I'm so sorry. I miss her too." I explained. Jason looked around, tears in his eyes. Tears were already streaming down my face. He scratched his arms out in front of him. I embraced him, feeling not the least bit awkward. "Oh gods Annabeth." Jason muttered into my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while. "Jason." I said. He pulled back and looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Get some sleep. We'll look for Pipes tomorrow." I said. He nodded and layed down. I walked out of the Zues cabin and shut the door behind me. I went to the Poseidon cabin next. Percy was asleep. I climbed in bed next to him and lay my head on his chest. I fell asleep listening to Percy's heart beat and steady breathing.