Dragon

Tobias

We walked further into the woods. Well, not "walked" exactly. Harry conjured up some brooms and we got on them in pairs. Me and Tris, Annabeth and Percy, Sabrina holding onto Puck, and Harry in the lead. We touched down in a clearing. We wanted to make sure Puck was okay. Percy picked up the weak fairy and set him on the ground. I held out my hand to Sabrina, offering my help. She took my hand, smiling gratefully, and stepped off the broom. She knelt down next to Puck. His wings had grown back and were folded up against his back. "Puck. Wake up please." Sabrina said, wistfully. Puck gave no response. Sabrina brushed her lips against Puck's own dry lips and fell into a kiss. She pulled back hopefully. Puck's eyes flooded open. He sat up and rubbed his hand. "Sabrina? Did you just....kiss me?" He asked, confused. Sabrina's face turned cherry red. Puck smirked and stood steadily. He fell on Sabrina. They both fell, laughing. Puck kissed Sabrina. They stood obviously happy that one another was okay. "So. Puck. What do you remember?" Sabrina asked, her face cold and dead serious. "I....the Jabberwocky.....and my wings....and.....not much." Puck said, trying to remember. I stifled a laugh. "That was basically me when I was in the underworld with Annabeth and we got attacked by demon grandmothers." Percy said casually. Annabeth elbowed him in the ribs. "We spent the night in a giant's hut and you were poisoned seaweed brain." Annabeth said, laughing. Percy smirked. "Well it's okay now fairyboy. Your wings are back, thanks to Harry here." Sabrina said. "Thanks Harry." Puck said to the wizard boy. We heard a roar behind us. Please don't be the Jabberwocky again. I turned and found myself face to face with a Dragon. Harry looked at it, wide eyed. "But that's the Hungarian Horntail I fought in the Triwizard tournament when I was 14. How is it here?" He asked. "I get it now. Mirror and Faith are trying to take us out, one by one." Sabrina said. Oh my god. What would Mirror throw at me? Hopefully not him. He never died. He is still alive. My father. Marcus Eaton. I shook with fear. A cold chill ran down my spine and to the small of my back. It gave me a terrible feeling.  Another rustle behind us. Out came a woman. Well a spider. Well, both. The spider had a spider's body from the waist down and a woman's body from the waist up. She had 4 beady black eyes and long golden hair, like the color of wheat. She had long white fangs coming out of her mouth and curling around the edges. Foam ran down her chin like rabies. "Oh gods." Annabeth said. She had turned a sickening shade of white and sweat ran down her face. Percy turned. "Di immortales." Percy muttered, amazed. "How?" Annabeth asked. "She must have returned from Tartarus." Percy replied. I got mad. "What do you mean? Who is this woman?!?!" I yelled at them. "Arachne." Annabeth croaked, like she was scared out of her mind. "Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena. Oh, and Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon. How nice to see you my dears. But, sadly, you must die." Arachne said. She lunged. Percy didn't have time to draw his sword. He wrapped his arms around Annabeth protectively. I jumped in front of them and quick as lighting pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the sternum. She diestintagreted into black ash. When I turned around, Harry had taken care of the Horntail with Tris, Puck and Sabrina. I ran to Tris and wrapped my arms around her. I was so glad she was alive. I kissed her and for the first time in forever, nothing else mattered.