D-Day

Krist's POV

"Tuan?" P'Sing asked me as my eyes widened. SHIT. SHIT. BIG SHIT. I did not just call him that! I've always called him Tuan whenever alone or thinking about him. I'm a fanboy, at last. It was something I made out of his name only for myself.

"Uh. Uh. Can i call you that?" I panicked, parting a little from his warm embrace.
"Of course you can. That's the sweetest thing ever!" His ears seemed to have gotten red making me smile. Was he blushing? But then his eyes rose up worryingly again "Nong, I'm so sorry if I caused you to be upset by my words. I didn't mean it. I am not the best at doing this but I was just trying to comfort you" he looked so guilty and panicked, making me smile.

"I didn't cry because your words hurt me" I told him making him squint his eyes at me in confusion.
"I ended up crying because in all my life I haven't heard someone be so soft and kind to me apart from my sisters. You've really raised your bar in front of me, Phi. Thank you for considering me of so much value and no you don't have to work hard for anything. You are already someone I cherish and trust a lot. You really are. Thank you for standing by me in these tough times. I've always been an emotional one when it comes to such confrontations" I confessed.

I dare not look into hia eyes. I felt embarrassed and I felt too vulnerable. Although I didn't mind it in front of him, I still felt hella shy. That was until I heard a small sniffle and two fingers lightly pulled my chin up so that my eyes could look into the eyes I had been in love with for so long.

"Nong, Thank you for accepting your Phi as it is and being by his side. Phi Khopun Nong na" P'Sing said making me smile brightly at him and then letting out a loud breath. P'Sing cleared out his eyes and face. 

"And Thank you, Phi for being by my side too. I was taken aback by everything that came at me all of a sudden since I really dont feel comfortable with this stuff as it is but your support has made me strong now. Don't worry, we'll face it head on!" I smiled at him brightly as he returned it nodding his head.

Then I turned out, grabbed my phone and switched it on only for my eyes to hit the ceiling. A loud shriek left my lips.

"Nong, what's wrong?" Singto asked.
"Phi, my Phis will kill me! I have 59missed called from P'Noon and around a 100 voicemails from P'Nim. I NEED TO GO!" I started running everywhere collecting my stuff and wearing my boots. P'Sing, after he was done absorbing the situation also started rummaging through the stuff.

I ran out of the house and i didn't forget to pick the bouquet P'Sing got me though. We let out a breath as I got into the car. He wished me luck and gave me encouragement before I left. I speed drove to the house. Once I reached, I took in a breath and then entered.

"Phis, I am home" right as I announced, loud footsteps approached me as I readied myself for two simultaneous outbursts.
"Nong! Are you in your right mind!?"
"Krist Perawat! Do you know how worried we were!?"

I was engulfed in a pair of arms as I smiled at their angry yet concerned expressions.

"Phis, I am well and good. I was at P'Sings house and I dont know when I dozed off last night therefore, couldn't make it home" I informed them.

"No. We know that. But we also heard about the entire social media fiasco. How are you regarding that?" P'Noon asked me. I sighed and looked away.

"I am sorry, Phis. I know you would be uncomfortable with this but so am I. I'll work something out though, don't worry" that is all I could respond before getting flicked on the head by P'Nim.

"Nong, we asked about you! How do YOU feel right now!? We dont even care about it!" She said making me nod like a dumb.
"I was taken aback but then someone helped me through" I ducked my head to hide the rising red on my cheeks as I remember the care P'Sing kept me with.