Chapter Five

Cedric and Luna has just, somewhat explained what had happened in the past half an hour to Draco. You stayed silent, deep in thought. The hall was silent for a couple of seconds. "Do you think everybody is gone?" You asked the group. You couldn't imagine being the only people on Earth. All three of them looked at you. "I don't know. But I think we should try to find out. We should go to Hogsmeade today and see if there are people there. If not..." Cedric trailed off. Luna stared up at the ceiling. "That wouldn't be a very good idea." She lowered her eyes slowly at the mildly surprised Cedric. "The barrier around our school would disintegrate you in milliseconds." She said dreamily. Malfoy snickered. He was clearly trying to get under Cedric's skin. "Are you really that thick Diggy boy?" Draco snarled. "I guess it makes sense, you are obviously the dumbest here, even dumber then loony over here, so why don't you just be quiet and let the us deal with it, but maybe if you do something useful, I might give you a whittle doggy treat!" He waved an invisible dog treat in front of Cedric, laughing hysterically. You had had enough. "Merlin's beard Malfoy. Will you ever just get over yourself?" You said coolly. He glared at you for a moment, then a look that she couldn't recognise appeared on his face. "Ah, I forgot you were here. I mean, it's not that hard. You act tough but then as soon as everyone looks away, you just shrivel up pathetically. I've heard that you get it from your parents. Of course I don't expect any more, being the dirty beings you are." He spat while narrowing his eyes. He knew he just hit a nerve. Your head went fuzzy and your eyes started to sting. You phased out and couldn't make out a word that anyone was saying. You could hear the muffled yells of Cedric as if he were in a different room. You started to shake violently and looked Malfoy directly in the eye. You stood up slowly but instead of hitting him or trying to insult him, you turned and walked out of the main hall.