Chapter Ten

You hit yourself over the head at what just happened.

Did you just blush over Draco?!

You shook it off and waited for the others to come out so you could start hunting and gathering food supplies.

♡︎

Silence...
BANG! A dead bird fell into one of your hands, while a crossbow remained in the other. A small tear rolled down your cheek and you thanked the dead bird for its service in helping you live. You pulled out your wand and pointed it at the bird. "Reducio" you muttered. The bird shrunk and you placed the deceased bird in a leather pouch and proceeded to put that pouch into the sack with the remaining dead meat that you collectively hunted. The sack contained; one rabbit, two ferrets, one deer and five birds, all dead. Sighing and wiping the tear from your cheek, you heaved the large sack on to your left shoulder and trudged further into the gloom of the forbidden forest.

𓅷

You were zoned out and heading further into the forest, thinking about Cedric, and then those thoughts being taken over by Malfoy.

Really y/n? Why did you imagine Malfoy shirtless! That was so unnecessary and weird!!

You smacked yourself in the face and instantly regretted it. You winced in pain and looked up to see a glint of purple in some nearby bushes.

Berries!

They would really help out with the food stock. You head in the direction of the berries but as you draw nearer, you hear a rustling in the berry bush. From what you could see, that animal was very large. You pulled out your crossbow and started to slowly advance the creature, wanting to make sure that you wouldn't accidentally shoot a unicorn or something. You slowly tiptoed in the direction until a bee landed on the tip of your nose. You screeched and started flailing about to get it off. Once in finally flew off, you bent towards to the ground to try to catch your breath when suddenly a hand touched your shoulder. You squealed and fell onto your bottom and looked up to see who touched you. And there, clear as day, was Draco Malfoy, laughing at you.