i care for you

Josh was running after charli so she wouldn't get away to from him. He finally caught up to her.

"Charli! What was that?" Josh asked Charli concerned. "That bitch joked about my parents death like it was nothing! I have a dicking right to storm aw" Josh cut her off with a deep hug. "Charli, I care for you, I have cared for you since I set eyes on you. You're the most smart, beautiful and kind person I know, not one thing can change  that."

They both were staring intensely into each others eyes. Glancing down at each other's lips. Then the most unlikely thing happened. The outgoing, animal lover, unpopular girl and the 'bad boy' popular, full of themselves boy.A Sinner and a Worthy, kissed. It was slow and loving.

They pulled apart and just stared at eachother. "We should get going" Josh said, kind of ruining the moment. "Yeah.." Charli said awkwardly taking her hands off his shoulder. They then drove to Josh's house in silent. They reached Josh's bedroom.

"Here's some clothes" Josh told Charli passing some sweatpants and a hoodie to her. He motioned for her to change in the bathroom, so she did. And as charli climbed into his bed, he was leaving the door. "No!" Charli exclaimed, Josh looked back in confusement "I mean. Can you stay.. and cuddle?" She corrected herself.

He smiled, walking around to the other side of his bed and climbing in. Charli climbed into Josh's arms and snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight Charli." He whispered into her ear. "Goodnight." She whispered lightly into his chest.

They then slowly drifted to sleep. Unaware of the distrupt they caused.

Hey! Doing good so far, you think?
Share in the comments! I love interacting with yall!
What's your opinion on Jarli -in this book-?
Do you like the idea of Addison starting to become a bad bitch or no?
Any characters (tiktokers) you would like me to add?

Word count: 332
Xoxo- C!