The first meet up

charlis pov:

Today is the first meet-up after moving into Worthies! I'm really excited about it because I can make more friends, or not...

You may be thinking, why not Charli? Well, Worthies and Sinners have really never been friends ever and it seems that the worthies i know aren't too fond of being friends with the sinners. I want to change that though. Oh shoot! I haven't introduced myself, anyway...
I'm Charli, Charli D'amelio, I'm 17 and I'm a really kind girl! I think anyway. I do dance and I love dogs, I have 4 myself! I have a sister named Dixie! She's 18, she's been in high school just a little longer than me but this is also her first meet-up. Woah, look at the time, let's get ready!
I'm wearing this!:

 Woah, look at the time, let's get ready! I'm wearing this!:

And did some natural makeup, like this:

"CHARLI, WE HAVE TO MEET UP AT THE TRACK FIELD HURRY THE FU*K UP NOW!" Screamed my big sister Dixie from the door, about to leave

"CHARLI, WE HAVE TO MEET UP AT THE TRACK FIELD HURRY THE FU*K UP NOW!" Screamed my big sister Dixie from the door, about to leave. "Coming now Dix!" I replied joyful. I ran downstairs and picked up my dunkin coffee from the counter whilst saying goodbye to my half asleep mom and dad. I climbed into dixies car and we then made our way to the track field separating the Worthies and Sinners school's. They were a lot of people already on the field so we weren't too embarrassed, saying that, I was decently anxious about it. Never mind that, we got out of the car. Then the most piercing scream occoured "DIXIEEEEEEE!" Screamed Addison, dixies bestie since childhood. "DD!" Screamed Dixie while hugging and laughing, they had already made it by all of the students of Worthies and Sinners Schools. "You must be Charli!" Said Addison giving me a Bear hug. "Yep! That's correct" I giggled. Then all fell silent, until charli, being the loudmouth, broke it.

"So, who are y'all!" Said charli pointing directly to the sinners. Everyone looked at charli with a confused and surprised expression, "what?.." charli asked. "Well, charli, us sinners don't really speak to such worthies like you" said Josh Richards getting up from his seat, he lifted Charli's head up with a finger and whispered " you might be the one exception though" with a wink even the smallest thing on earth would die over. Charli then blushed brighter than ever seriously you would think she was a tomato.

She then stood there as still as a statue. "Um.. well... Char?" Dixie asked as if charli was death, she didnt reply. "Charli!" Dixie shouted clapping in front of her face. "Um.. yeah. Hey!" Charli finally replied. "Jesus, would of thought he cursed you or some sh*t" Dixie replied snarling slightly at Josh.

"Students!" A teacher who would be called Mr Tekesion soon enough, "that way to Wrestworth, and that way to Sinnerths! Go and meet your teachers!" All of the students shuffled their way closer to their schools. " Hey! Charli, was it?"  Josh Shouted to charli before she reached her school, "Yeah! It's charli" she replied smiling. "You got a pen?" He asked to which charli replied using a nod and adorable smile. She passed a pink pen to him and he motioned for her to turn around so he could write on the small piece of paper in his hand. Josh then passed it to her, "my number, it is, call me" he said. "Oh! Will do!" Charli replied smiling brighter than ever.

The two forbidden lovers then parted ways with smiles of lust.

AHH, this is my first story y'all. Feel free to critique in the comments!
Word count: 608
Love you! Xoxo- C