bad bitch energy

Slowly opening her eyes, charli got out of Josh's arms and looked at her phone. "SHIT!" She was rushing around getting her clothes on and josh got up from the bed. "What's up!" He asked frantically getting ready. "It's 9 FUCKING AM." She shouted. "FUCK" Josh shouted rushing out the door with charli and into the car. They pulled up at the field and got very very weird looks. "Charli! Um, thanks for bringing her, I guess..." she thanked josh dragging charli to the school entrance. "Wait Dix! I need to say bye to josh!" Charli said to Dixie. "Not right now you don't" she said still dragging her
to behind the school, it looked like josh was being dragged to the back of the school too. It was Addison and Oliva. Addison looked very different than she normally did.

*Prepare for some bad bitch SHIT*

She wore an unbothered expression, black heels, a black bodycon dress, leather jacket and had dye Her hair black! She was CUSSING HER THE FUCK OUT! I was honestly surprised Bryce wasn't stopping her, he was standing there like the proud boyfriend he is. " You skinny ass bitch, don't comment on me or my friends again. Have you seen yours?" She bent down to Nessa's height " you look like a fucking dwarf, compressed. Oh and you?" She stared into Dariankas eyes. "Fucking fake ass bitch" Addison said then... SPAT IN THAT BITCHES FACE. " UGH YOU SLUT " Darianka Saïd and pulled her hair. Everyone gasped. Not Avani though, she came up behind the snake and said "no, you!" And the bitchass turned around "not you, your an ugly botched girl who can't style herself. Everyone gasped yet again. "Excuse me, Im fresh off the fucking runway bitch. You don't want this smoke, so stay away from the fire girlie. I go god damn crazy! I'm sexy and I know so!" Avani SNAPPED.

She huffed, " ATLEAST I don't look pregnant" she had her nasty breath up in addisons gorgeous face. " awe, I just have a fat ass love. Don't come at any of us with THAT face, like, what we're your parents even thinking not aborting you." Addison said giggling and flipped all three of them off.

Following that, the three of the girls walked off. "Maybe we don't have an ass, but we have tits!" Nessa said referring to Dixie. " oh you fucking bitch, GET THE FUCK HERE WHORE." Dixie said running after her and dragging her hair.

"MISS DAMELIO" the principal was watching her....

What will happen next...

AHH, THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE.
addisons a bad biddy!
But I really want to add a little spice, tell me some tiktokers y'all want me to add so things will switch up! Tell me what type of character you would like to see them play!

Love y'all xoxo- C!