new beginnings

It has been almost a year since charli and josh got together, everything went smoothly after the last fight after the party. But you'd probably want to know what happened to nessa so here's that short story.

Janesa Barret, better known as Nessa Barret. She was always a reckless character. But she also had a soft spot for the talent of singing and there was no kidding that she has an angelic voice. But you know what they say : with every angel comes a demon.

Nessa, after her big fit of losing josh, found some interest in Chase Hudson. Chase was quite popular in the fashion industry and had many job opportunities in Los Angeles. So she moved to LA with him. I know that sounds really really speedy, yet Nessa and Chase didn't seem to think so. After moving to LA, she has published two original songs. The first grossing over 10million views, the second around 3million. She was very successful.

Now to Chase, he modelled for Vogue. Wow just wow. They really grew from what they were.

Let's look at Dixie and Griffin now.

Yes, their relationship seemed so wholesome and legitimate, but Griffin didn't really get that memo. In the early stages of their relationship, Griffin snapchatted various girls and claiming that he was single to them. To cut this story off short, dixie ruined him.

About a month later, she found someone else, Noah Beck. Unbelievably attractive and has got a large following on the platform TikTok.

Finally for Charli and Josh.

Let's start with Josh, he gained a following of around 20million, honestly unbelievable and incredible.

For charli, she got popular on social media for her dancing ability.
She gained around 100million, IN UNDER A YEAR, LIKE DAMN.

let's just say, everyone got very lucky.

OMGOMGOMG IM SO VERY SORRY. IVE BEEN VERY VERY BUSY. unfortunately, i can't verify my email yada yada.
So sorry.

xoxo- c!