jealousy.

It was a Friday afternoon ( they had just finished the first week of school) when Charli got a call, from an old... friend.

C=charli - Ch= chase

Ch-Hey Bubba!
C-Chase, why are you calling me? And don't call me that!
Ch-Im calling you cause I'm moving schools, I'm gonna be a worthie like you! Now we can get back together again.
C-I moved schools so I would be away from you. You cheated on me!
Ch- Can't you just give me a second chance!?
C-NO! THREE TIMES! You cheated on me three times!
Ch- We'll Im already here so you better get used to me being around! I'm going to invite all of your friends to the field and if you don't want that, you better come too!

And he hung up. Charli scattered around getting her shoes on as quick as possible. She ran out of the door to the field surrounding her school just to see all of her friends, including Josh. Chase looked up at her and smiled "Here you are Charli!" He said joyfully. Josh looked at her seeming mad.

Charlis POV

Everyone was distracted so I decided to take Josh behind behind the bleachers so no one could see us.

"What's the face for?" I asked confused. He chuckled " never told me you had a boyfriend, DID YOU CHARLI!" He shouted at me. I was taken aback at first but then I shouted back innocently with "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND, HE'S OBSESSED WITH ME! He cheated on me three times!" He looked down at me with a sorry expression. "Oh. I-I didn't know that..." he said "yep... you don't know much." I replied salty. It was awkward from then on, no noise except from the causal conversation with Addison, Avani and chase in the background. I was about to speak until Josh cut me off, by kissing me... I didn't pull away though. I actually enjoyed it...

He just smiled at me and took my hand. He pulled me from behind the bleachers and sat down with me. We didn't think anyone would notice we were holding hands until the annoying Nessa Barret had to use her loudass mouth. "Holding hands now!?" She squeaked.  Chase looked over a Nessa and then at mine and Josh's hands. He just huffed, got up and held Nessas hand like I would care. I just rolled my eyes and gave a look to josh basically telling him I wanted to leave. He understood and pulled me up walking away to my house.

It was about 5:00pm when we got there. He walked me to the door and we started at each other. He kissed me on the forehead, "have a nice night peanut" I smiled at him " you too j" and I entered my house.

Hearing those words come out of his mouth made my night. He wasn't just a fling... he's the love of my life...

Y'all like the spin!? I know this chapters also short, but I want to get them out as fast as possible. That means they have to be shorter.

Xoxo- C!