mystery solved

It was Monday Morning, Charli was still in shock from Josh ending things. But Charli knew something wasn't right, she knew someone had said something to him.

Everyone turned quiet when she turned up at the field, after looking around, she spotted nessa and josh. Holding hands... her eyes started to tear up as she ran behind the bleachers and sobbed uncontrollably. She heard some loud shouting and talking and then heard footsteps coming towards her. She looked up, it was Josh.

"What do you want." She said with her head down so he couldn't see her crying. " you charli, I want you. I was threatened at gunpoint, I'll never leave you again I promise." He said tears falling slowly down his face, charli looked up, placing her hand on his cheek and kissing him. They smiled brightly into the kiss and then stared at eachother with glee.

time skip to the end of the day

Charli and Josh walked out of school meeting each other on the field, their hands then connected. They walked slowly to the park across the street from the field. Charli ran joyful onto the swing, "push me!" She exclaimed to Josh. He walked over, pushing her gently, she giggled. It was almost like a lucid dream. It felt too unproblematic and gracious. After they messed around in the park a little, Josh got a phone call off Bryce, he put it on speaker.

B- HEY BRO!
J- Hey man, wassup!
B-There is going to be a SICK ASS party tonight and I'm inviting Addison, invite Charli, ma girl needs company!
J- Aight man be there!
B- 9:00 sharp!
J- Okay man see you!
B-byeee!

The call ended, "guess we're going to a party" charli giggled softly, " I'll pick you up at 8:45 peanut." Josh Said hugging her goodbye. Charli kissed him on the cheek and waved bye as she skipped away.

Charlis POV:

Here's what I'm wearing for the party, simple yet elegant.

I put on mascara and a bit of light pink lipgloss and I wait outside the door, about two to three minutes later, Josh pulls up, I walk to his car and hop in

A couple minutes later, we arrive at the party...

CLIFFHANGER.

Sorry I took so long to update, I'm in school and I'm working on another story ;)
Homework is a pain! Anyway, Thanks for the support!.

Xoxo- C!