the party

(Ps, I know all the drama surrounding Dixie, griffin and Noah, but im sticking with grixie for this story if you don't mind)

as we walked up to the party, a voice called from the side of the house, "hey sisssyyy!" Charlis sister, Dixie called with griffins arm around her. "Didn't know you were here" I say running up to her and giving her a hug, Josh following behind slowly then giving griffin, Bryce and Anthony a bro hug. I engulf Avani and addison into a bear hug, being friendly, as I always am.

The party was boring if you ask me. It went by really fast, so when I left it was around 1:00am. I decided to stay at josh's place.

I walked into his room realizing I had nothing to sleep in. "you want some sweats?" He asks me, digging through his drawers. "Yes please, and um a top." I reply politely. He chuckles, throwing me some grey sweatpants and a black graphic tee. He walks out the room so I can change. As I finished getting changed, I saw josh's phone light up from the corner of the room. I slowly creep over to the phone seeing who has been texting him. My heart drops.

nessa.

My eyes start to tear up as I click on the message and put in his password. I look at their conversation.

J= josh N= nessa

N. Josh, just talk to me please.
J. No nessa, you've hurt Charli.
N. I promise I never meant to be that harsh, I just want to be with you.
J. Fine, I don't know what you want to talk about though.
N. Us, we can be something if you let me. We could be unstoppable.
J. Fine. Meet me tomorrow at the bleachers 10:00am sharp.
N. See you there J <3

I break down crying, I keep my noises in though. I hear the door creek open, and josh runs up to me. "Peanut ar-" "DONT YOU PEANUT ME. what the fuck are these messages." I scream at his between tears, showing the phone.

He stands up and puts the phone down, taking it out of my hands. He wraps his arms around me, my face in his neck. "Those messages are out of context, I wanted to see her with you, I was going to invite you just then." He says believably. My breath hitches "i love you josh." I tell him, " I love you too charli" he reply's back. I feel him carry me to his bed so effortlessly. He kisses me on the forehead and whispers.

" goodnight peanut "

sorry I haven't updated, I've been unmotivated and I've had no ideas. Love y'all.
Also, sorry if this chapter is short and crappy, I just wanted to get something out for you guys, my anxiety just gets built up a lot.
xoxo- C!