heartbreak

it was a Sunday morning, just a whiff of air was blowing through Charlis window. She was happy, nothing seemed wrong, except from the trauma of her parents sudden death which she still can't get through her head.

She was living in griffins house with Dixie. It was the only option. She hadn't seen josh in a while, so she decided to call him... he never picked up... and again... he never picked up.

She was confused, so she put on her shoes and started walking to his house, she knocked... no answer... another time... no answer. Finally, she knocked very loud with all the force she had and he answered.

He looked bad... very bad.

"Are you okay j? You don't look well.." she said. "Come in." He replied quickly, so she did. He dragged her upstairs to his room and sat her down on the bed, sitting next to her, looking very nervous. "Hey" she whispered softly climbing on top of him "you can tell me anything ok?" She said rubbing his face. He sighed, "I know I can peanut, it's just, I love you, I really do, but you being a worthie is not gonna work out.." he said forceablely. Charli stared at him in shock and started tearing up "b-but w-w-why.." she said, her breath hitching as she sobbed uncontrollably. He rubbed her back in a state of sorry. "Just think please j." Charli said walking out of the house. She ran down the street which unconventionally passed the field. She tried to hide from her friends on there but unfortunately they caught her.

"Charli! Why are you crying? What happened!" Addison said worrisome. "Nothing, I'm fine, stop worrying about me" she said bluntly walking away.

She finally reached her house and ran upstairs into her bedroom. Why? She thought. Why would josh do this? Somethings not right.

OMG HEYYYY GUYSSS, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND IM GALD TO BE BACKKKK

xoxo- c