Enchanted Forest (AU part three)

Righ before we begin i thank the people who have read my story so far it inspires me to write more so thank you so much for the support any way back to the reason your here

~Next Day~

Virgil's point of view

I woke up this morning not really knowing where I was then sitting up and looking around then i realized that i was in pajamas that were really big on me. I got up and started to look around the room. It was huge and it was as big as the cottage. Which isn't saying much considering my cottage was pretty small. Then I heard the door open and I panicked and turned around to see Princy at the door. He looked at me and blushed a little and I panicked and asked "what are you doing here?"

He answered and said "S-sorry I um came to see if you were awake b-because breakfast is ready if you w-want"

I looked down and asked "I-is there any c-clothes I can use and i will be d-down for b-breakfast"

He looked up and said "Y-yeah Patton will get you some c-clothes and take you back to Janus and R-remus"

I nodded and smiled and he returned the smile and waved and closed the door. A few minutes a man who was tall and had a cat jaket around his shoulders. He had a real big smile and said "Hi yeah kiddo here's some clothes!!"

I shivered because he was so familiar like i knew him and I replied and said "O-okay T-thanks"

Romans point of view

As I stepped out the door I panicked and wasn't paying attention and I ran into Patton and said "S-sorry P-padre"

He smiled and said "It's alright Roman do you need something?"

I snapped back into focus and asked "Y-yeah can you go get Anxiety some clothes?"

He just laughed and said "Sure kiddo!"

He waved and skipped to get him some clothes. I went downstairs to go eat breakfast to see my parents sitting there apparently they had some questions. My dad went first and asked "when did you find this boy? are you sure he is not a spy? because we are at war right now and we need to be careful"

My hands started to shake but clearly they didn't notice because they just kept asking and asking.

Sorry for the short chapter i promise i will be writeing more now that i have more free time so bye Have a wonderfull Day/Night lovely people
(443 words)