Enchanted Forest (part six)

Romans Point Of View

I could feel Anxiety tenses up when Patton entered the room so grabbed his hand Patton realized that he tensed up and frowned. “Kiddo, it's time to go to your house, are you ready?”Anxiety squeezed my hand and nodded. I quickly grabbed the paint set and grabbed his hand and took him downstairs to the carige. (sorry can't think of anything other than a carige) I opened the door for him, He looked confused and then realized and he got in and I smiled at him. I got in and closed the door and grabbed his hand and we went off.

~Time skip by me being tired at 3am~

Janus’s Point Of View

I was pacing back and forth waiting for Virgil to come back. I was anxious ‘what if he gets in trouble? What if he doesn't come back? What if he died?’ I get pulled out of my thoughts by getting hugged from behind by Remus. I smiled and turned around and hugged back. Then the doorbell rang and my heart jumped. We both ran to the door and opened it. I saw a boy who looked a little older than Virgil, He had brown hair that was a little red and a prince outfit. I ignored him and immediately pulled him into a hug and started to tear up and asked if he was ok. I then looked down to see that he was holding that boys hand and gave him a look he blushed and looked away.

Agian sorry for the short chapter but its 4am and i should probaly go to bed so have a nice day clouds!(woed count 179)