Enchanted forest (part five)

I pulled him up and smiled and said "your welcome now lets go!" He smiles back. It's the first time I see an actual smile from him, my face starts heating up and I notice he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I freeze for a second then I quickly pull him to the laundry room to get his hoodie. He looks at me and asks "Hey are you ok?" I quickly nod and look at him and say "I just am thinking" He responds "don't strain yourself" then laughs I smirk and say "Well then i wont tell you what I am thinking about" He pouts and says "rude i was just joking" I could not not tell him now i felt bad so I looked at him and said "I was just thinking about a beutifull bo-girl I know" I felt bad about lying that i was straight considering i am gay.

Virgil's point of view

As soon as he said he thought some girl was pretty and it wasn't me my heart broke because even though i just met him i had feelings for him. I am ashamed to admit I like him but he saved me and he helped my panic attack. no i am not in love people always said i fell in love but thats stupid because people throw love around like its nothing lost in my thought I looked up to him and did somthing i was not expecting he picked me up for the second time I was super confused and asked "Why did you pick me up? and why do you keep picking me up?" He smiled and said "I picked you up because you stopped talking to me and i ..... Nothing for no reason" I could tell he was lying but knew he was feeling uncomfortable so i held on and said "ok then can we go to Janus and Remus?" He then ran out the door with me still in his arms. He took me up to the room I slept in and said we have to get your stuff from here first. '' I was a bit confused considering nothing I owned was in here. So I asked "what do you mean? I don't have anything in here" he just smirks and turns my head still confused he said "do you see that art set?" I didn't see it till now it's the one I had been wanting for years. He could see I was still confused and said "That art set in the corner can be yours now because we left your old one in the forest and it's probably ruined by now" I smiled but then realized he said can and asked "what do I have to do for it?" He got the biggest smile and it scared me a little and said "you have to draw or paint me!!!" I got a little nervous because the only person who had ever seen my drawings and paintings were Janus, Remus and someone not worth mentioning. So i started to panic a little but then he said "ooooh you can sing again when i heard you sing it was so enchanting" I blushed and said "t-thank you I will p-paint you if that's okay" He got really excited and picks me up again and spins me around and then realized what had happened and then put him down and said "s-sorry i um I just got excited" He blushed really hard and i could feel my face burning up as well but as soon as it got awkward the door opened and it was the man who brought me my clothes. I started to tense up Roman noticed and grabbed my hand.

word count 631 Sorry for the short chapter and the worst part is it took me days to complete