Chapter 11

One day changed everything for the supernatural teens of Beacon Hills, 1 week had changed Stile Stilinski's life, and three weeks had been too long with a sense of peace according to fate. Stiles was asleep in his room having countless nightmares within each other. Grayce had been there earlier that night when he fell asleep. She wished she could stay but the Sheriff wasn't really on board. Stiles slept better when she was there. She explained it was part of her powers giving peace to others an element no one accounts for, love. She had left when he fell asleep, well when the sheriff busted her. Derek was still gone. He had taken Cora back and she had promised him she'd go back to New York and to NYADA. She never told him when. She had thought she'd miss NYADA more but now she had friends who weren't only trying to beat her, she had people who knew what it was life for her, best friends like Lydia and Allison, people who protected her like Isaac and Scott. Most importantly she had someone who loved her and who she loved in return. She didn't want to leave Stiles. NYADA wanted her back by the end of the semester or they'd revoke her scholarship. She had a time sensitive decision and no idea how to choose. She was trying to focus on the here and now. Like now she knew she'd continue to attend Beacon Hills High School until semester break and then she'd either got back to New York or not. She got dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, a black crop top with laces on her sides, a maroon leather jacket, and matching combat heels.

 She got dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, a black crop top with laces on her sides, a maroon leather jacket, and matching combat heels

"Just don't tell Graycie, she's worried enough." Stiles whispered to the others

"Yeah but she always knows something is wrong." she said as she approached. Stiles kissed her cheek.

"Hey you, how was practice?" he asked

"Good, what's wrong?" she asked, giving him a pointed stare. He squirmed but didn't break.

"We're all seeing things, sorry Stiles, being haunted by my dead aunt isn't how I plan on spending my life." Allison said, "I hallucinated all the time I thought my aunt was chasing me up until I got in the building and the bell rang." she admitted. Gray looked to Scott.

"It's like I'm not in control earlier, my shadow had my claws and then my eyes were glowing and my shadow was this huge wolf thing and I can't lose control, everyone will find out about me." Scott said she turned to Stiles and crossed her arms.

"Sleep paralysis which you already knew, and I- I couldn't read this morning, I'm good now but it's like I'm living in my dreams, all the time." Stiles said

"Nature is casting its price on all of you. You died temporarily and for too long and then came back, this isn't something you can just fix, I might have a friend who can help." she said

"Who?" Lydia asked

"Hey there are supernaturals in New York too, my friend Joey, she's a witch she might be able to help." she said as the bell rang, they all said goodbyes and headed to class. The boys had history with Gray. Scott said he'd catch up. They started walking the halls in silence finally she smacked him in the head.

"Ow!" he said

"Good, don't keep things from me, especially because you know I can help, I can fix your problem relatively easy actually." she said

"My dad won't be a fan." Stiles said

"Yeah well I'm not a fan of my boyfriend lying to me, keeping things from me, and not sleeping, so your dad will get over it." she snapped walking inside. Scott had somehow beat them into the class.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous History Teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter." he said as a thin girl seemed to be trying to become one with the desk in the back row, "Either way, there she is. Now, let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century." he said the fay went relatively smoothly and finally her last period was art. She sat down and in came the girls from earlier.

"Hey, it's Kira right?" Graycie asked Kira looked surprised and then nodded

"Sorry, I was in your dad's class earlier, I'm Graycie Hale, nice to meet you and a very late welcome to Beacon hills." she said

"Ah thank you." she smiled.

"So why art?" she smiled trying to make friends with the new girl. Gray loved Allison and Lydia but there would always be this part of her saying they were Stiles's friends that she did want friends that were just hers.

"Uh I thought it would be fun and I already know a second language so art seemed like a good option, what about you?"

"Well art is kind of my life, I've been a dancer since I could walk, drawing and painting are a stress reliever for me, and I don't like languages either." she laughed as the two chatted while painting.

"So where did you live before moving here" Gray asked

"Oh New York." Kira said Gray squealed.

"That's where I lived, well I was born here a fire killed most of my family and then I got a scholarship for NYADA so I've lived on campus for like nine years but oh my god someone who shares my love of the greatest city in the world." she squealed the two laughed more and told stories and then the bell rang.

"Hey I have to go meet my boyfriend but here is my number, text me, and feel free to tell your dad you made a friend. I'll see you tomorrow." she smiled waving at Kira. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count 1037