Chapter 10

Gray was in and out of consciousness all day since being back at the apartment she was asking Stiles, wanting to know about Scott. Trying her best to be herself to walk to hear to see but none of it was coming back. Derek had fixed Cora by sacrificing his alpha power to her but Peter didn't know what to do for Graycie though. Talia had never really liked sharing details about her baby. Her power was never at a low like this before. Cora was caring for Derek now in a fantastic turn of events. Gray was still in bad shape. Ultimately the Hale's decided loading up Gray and Cora and Derek and shipping them a thousand miles away was the best option so there they were now on the road to getting as far away as possible. They were driving with window's down when Derek pulled over at the sound of Lydia's scream. Gray sat up panting.

"Gray lay down we're gonna get you out of this."

"I don't need out, I need out of the car." she said fumbling to get out of her seatbelt and open her door she was able to get out but fell to her knees as she hit the cement. Cora and Derek were there by her side in a second.

"The alphas they want you and they want me dead."

"Get back." she warned as the clouds rumbled around her. Lightning stuck around her forcing Derek and Cora back from her. Finally a bolt hit her directly she screamed out. Her eyes flashing purple for the first time in a week her strength multiplied, her senses normalized, her sight came back and her hearing was on point. She stood and turned to her siblings.

"Elementals feed off of elements." she said and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Take us back, don't worry just a little over charge now." she let out a soft chuckle as she fell to the ground Derek loaded her up and he and Cora drove back to beacon hills. They got back to the loft where Lydia was on the floor and Jeniffer was ready for Derek. Knowing that she was okay her heart beating like a drum and her breathing was normal they left the unconscious Grayce in the car. She woke some time later and shifted. She knew exactly what to do. When Elemental woke the elements guided them for a time until they were ready to be unleashed graycie ran until she got where she needed to be. She shifted back. There in front of her was Stiles's jeep. Crashed into a tree she pulled open the door with some struggle and pulled him out. She put her hands on his chest and pushed her power through him. He gasped.

"Holy shit, my jeep!" he cried. He turned to her and noticed she had no clothes on.

"Like the view?" she asked over the wind.

"You're okay." he hugged her and she hugged him back, she smiled at him. He took off his flannel and draped it over her. She put her arms through it and smiled at his kindness. Finally they stood. Stiles went into the jeep and found the aluminium bat he'd purchased since the wooden one being shattered over the twins head. She pulled his arm.

"Stiles." she said quietly biting her lip

"Graycie we gotta go." he said she kissed him, pulled him to her and kissed him. He dropped the bat and kissed her with every ounce of love he had in him. She pulled back picked up his bat and smiled

"I was awake that time." she smiled handing him the bat and buttoning the shirt it was very long on her covering her but she sniffed the air

"This way." she said as she could feel the natural power of the nemoton. The two ran off to the nemeton Stiles jumped in first sticking his metal bat under the support beam that was threatening to crush the guardians, Isaac, and Allison. Gray was above trying to tame the skies she wasn't at her apex she'd taken ehr power from a single lightning bolt it wouldn't give her much to work with it had to be enough she kept the earth from shifting too much. She kept the earth from closing in on the people below her; she layed on the nematon stump and dug erh claw in and pushed all her power back into the elements themselves. As she did so the storm stopped. She took a breath of relief as she sighed a chuckle escaping her lips as she rolled to her stomach and found the strength to get to the cellar door. She put her hand on the dirt and let life flow through it. Vines grew into a latter and the guardians, Stiles, Allison, and Isaac came up; she was propped against the tree stump. Stiles helped her up. He put his arm around her and smiled.

"It's over." she sighed resting her head against his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stiles?" she snapped her fingers and he snapped out of his trance.

"Hm?" he asked

"You keep spacing out." She said he got up and she moved on his bed so she was sitting up.

"You're distracting."

"You're an idiot." she said

"No, just extremely out of my league and lucky as hell." he smiled at her and kissed him.

"Maybe we could take a little break." she said smiling as his lips pressed to hers once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count 924