Chapter 12

Stiles had told her tonight was the day that he and his father always put flowers on his mother's grave and while he said he wanted her to go she didn't think it was appropriate. She said she would go to see her soon though. She was doing homework on his bed when he got home.

"Hey baby." she smiled getting off the bed.

"You are so damn short." he said laughing.

"Hence the towering heels." she barked pointing at her boots, "you'd think my boyfriend could appreciate my height no matter what" she said turning away from him.

"I do love every tiny inch of you Graycie, I love all of you." he said as she turned around her arms crossed.

"Then you told your dad I'm staying tonight?" she asked

"Ah no." he said

"Stiles!" she said exasperated.

"I'm sorry but with my mom and everything, I just he is overwhelmed, just not tonight okay."

"So help me god Stiles I'm gonna kill you."

"But you love me." he mocked her and she threw his pillows at him then he tackled her to his bed and the ensuing makeout session was everything the two needed and more. Things were progressing. He pushed her up the bed more while not letting his lips leave hers. She moaned and broke away from him, pulled half a pencil out from behind her and got up to look in his mirror. The writing end was promptly stuck in her back. She laughed and he came in eyes wde.

"That's not normal." he said

"Sorry." she laughed as she pulled it out. It was covered in blood and Stiles kissed her 'to make the booboo heal faster' she smiled and happily accepted.

"It's getting late."

"Yeah I should head home, I am currently working with my instructor so I can still be learning and won't be too far behind so I have to go unless you feel like rearranging your living room for me to dance in." she joked.

"I'm so into that you have no idea."

"Why?" she laughed at his ridiculous look.

"Do you have any idea how insanely hot you are when you dance?" he asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray got home and quickly got changed into a sports bra and leggings and put on her pointe shoes as her instructor came on the skype call. She had her three hour long lesson and it was amazing she was tired as hell after ward but hadn't eaten dinner so she went to the kitchen and made herself a bagel with cream cheese she was waiting for it to toast and she leaned against the counter feeling dizzy. Her head pounded against her skull and she felt hitting her head on the counter edge while she did so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next school day began and no one could find her but it was too late to leave school. Stiles was worried about her but she was dodging his calls. He even went so far as to call Peter to check in on her, which he didn't answer to no surprise. He and Scott visited Deaton and resolved he'd go over there in the morning he had lied to her and she had a heavy decision he knew that he didn't make any easier but she needed space so he gave in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School ended and he and Scott headed to check Malia's scent. He finally made it home and fell into bed not thinking about Gray at all until the next morning, saturday. He woke up finally and headed to the loft. He had been banging on the loft door for what felt like an hour trying to get her to call him or talk to him or just open the damn door. He called Scott who had a key and he came over.

"Dude what did you even do?"

"I don't know she just stopped calling and texting, is she in there even, you don't think she just went to New York and didn't tell anyone?" Stiles asked Scott to sniff around and his face was covered in worry.

"What is it?" Stiles asked as worry spread rapidly over his face. 

"Rotten food, and..blood." he said as she unlocked the loft and the place was covered in brambles and plants.

"Oh my god." Scott said as he sniffed again, "the kitchen."

"Oh my god, Graycie." Stiles held her body in his arms, her eyes were purple and she was trembling and muttering to herself.

"What the hell is this?" Stiles asked Scott who was already calling Deaton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deaton had checked everything over multiple times. Not sure what to make of any of it.

"So?" Stiles asked, squeezing her hand.

"She'd been poisoned." he said, "I don't know what by, so I can't reverse the effects just yet. Her powers went haywire but I suppose it could be worse." he said

"How she grew a jungle in the loft" Scott said

"She controls all elements including fire." Deaton said pointedly at the boys.

"Leave her here with me and I'll see what tests I can run." he said. Styles was beyond worried Deaton finally convinced them both to leave. Stiles was shaken.

"Dude it's not your fault." Scott assured him.

"It's been days and I've been so busy I just, what if it can't be reversed. What if she dies, it'll be because I gave her space." he said

"Stiles, she'll be fine." Scott promised. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count 912