Chapter 13

It was about three days later after the pack had left to help Malia. Deaton had spent all his spare time trying to help the youngest child of his best friend. She was still semiconscious. Her senses were keeping her alive but something had gone very wrong. Deaton had run every test he knew how to run and even asked for Melissa to see if she could find anything different than he did. Stiles and Scott had taken care of the self grown jungle and done so in safety suits pre-instruction. Deaton tested everything, she had not only grown a jungle but a poisonous one at that seventy five percent of everything she grew was a toxic plant. Her power was sending a message that she couldn't send herself. Deaton was working on doing his files for the day when he heard clattering in the back room. He quickly got up and found Graycie fully transformed sitting on the table. He shut the door and called Scott.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Stiles ran into the clinic when Scott texted him. There she was. His girlfriend, well kind of. Her wolf form white grey fur and her blue eyes. Her tail was wagging and Deaton was petting her.

"Is it wrong to ask why she seems to be-"

"House broken?" Deaton finished she scoffed, turning her nose up at Scott.

"Sorry Gray." Scott said as Stiles looked at her she approached the edge of the table and waited for his approach.

"Can she understand us?"

"Graycie is a very different individual. To be honest now I can help deal with this as a normal common cold. She used to do this when she got sick as a little girl. Elementals aren't built to withstand things like the flu. But Talia knew how to handle her, she was the alpha after all a single roar and she'd turn into a wolf. When she was little it was much smaller and could pass for a purse dog the first time it happened. But she wouldn't shift back until the infection had passed. She'll be fine. Yes she can understand as far as I know." he said

"Can I take her home with me? It seems wrong to put her in a cage you know." Stiles said

"If she'll go then yes but be careful she is still ill so vomiting, uh pooping, should be common and she needs lots of fiber so she can pass whatever poison is in her system." Deaton said

"Alright gotta moniot my girlfriends werewolf poop." he said

"Oh and by the grace of god, do not treat her like a house pet, petting ehr is good she'll eat raw meats and such but do not put her on a leash, even if she love you Stiles she'll kill you." he said

"Sounds fun." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Stiles fell asleep with a large white wolf at his feet. A few days passed and Stiles was sleeping well, Scott was in full control and Allison was having no more auntie dreams. Finally Stiles left gray at home for Mischief night. She'd been home all day. She was losing her werewolf mind. Finally she made her way out of Stiles' room and into the living room. She was lounging under the table and napping when Stiles rolled in at the most ungodly hour possible. The next morning she was still under the coffee table when Stiles's dad went off to work. He'd become quite accustomed to her presents in their lives she sat at the door waiting for him to head out. He knelt down and pet her head.

"How are you feeling today Gray?" he asked, scratching behind her ear. She wagged her tail and barked as a positive connotation.

"Good, well I hope you get back to normal soon." he said smiling at the female wolf. Finally he left and she headed to the kitchen where she knew Stilinski put something out for her. A large steak sat on a plate on the floor of the kitchen she began eating like normal trying to finish before Stiles saw something he couldn't unsee. The steak began to taste sour and awful. She choked and spit it up and suddenly it was like she was rejecting the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

word count 717