Chapter 14

Stiles woke knowing Gray would be downstairs eating he got dressed and packed his bag heading down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Hey bae, heading out I'm running la-" he stopped seeing her naked body on the kitchen floor, "oh my god Graycie?" he asked, dropping his bag heading for her.

"I think the poison passed" she said miserably, she looked almost as much of a mess as Malia had after she got back to normal. Stiles held her and hugged her tight.

"I'm so sorry, Gray I never- you scared the shit out of me, I thought you went back to NYADA or that you hated me, I just wanted to give you space."

"I'd kiss you and tell you to shut the hell up but I just puked up raw steak." she said he leaned his forehead to hers.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Stiles, so do me a favor?" she asked

"Anything."

"Go to school, I need a shower, clothes, and to get back to the loft." She said he kissed her forehead.

"Okay." she said as he helped her up and he gave her his flannel. She smiled. He kissed her cheek and headed out to school. She sighed in happiness. She was back and she was damn happy about it. She used Stiles's shower to get cleaned up and then she dressed out of the bag that Stiles had taken from the loft for her. She put on the ripped skinny jeans, grey top, and black booties he'd gotten for her and grabbed the black leather jacket she had left at his weeks before.

 She put on the ripped skinny jeans, grey top, and black booties he'd gotten for her and grabbed the black leather jacket she had left at his weeks before

She threw it on and headed to the clinic.

"Did you have an appointment?" he asked coming out.

"Not exactly." she smiled at him.

"Welcome back." he said hugging her.

"Thank you." she smiled, "Stiles said I needed a check up." she said laughing. He led her to the back and did some quick checks such as a tox-screen and some simple blood work.

"Everything is clear, I'd give you a clean bill of health." he said

"Great because after all that time as a wolf I need to dance and I could really use a nice relaxing bath so I'm gonna go back to the loft now." she said hugging him, "thank D." she said

"Anytime, Graycie." she smiled and left the clinic. Her loft wasn't a far walk from the clinic. She got to her place and outside she spotted a car and two bikes she recognized. She walked up to her loft and listened.

"Where did you say the guy who lives here is?" Danny asked

"He's out of town." Aiden said. She opened the doors to the loft

"And his little sister happens to be a big fan of parties." she said leaning against the door. With that Ethan pulled the generator to life and the black lights came on.