Chapter 4

Miah comes walking out angrily just as we pull in. I get out of the car while Daniel stays in.

"Alaina. I don't understand? You never miss our meetings, especially if it has something to do with school and homework?" She asks confused.

"Miah, I'm so sorry. I forgot that I have to help tutor you. I really am sorry and you know what we are here to help." I reassure her. She gives me a confused look of why I said 'We'." Just then Daniel gets out and walks towards us.

"What are you doing here and in Alaina's car?" She asks.

"Daniel's car is in the shop for the week so I offered to give him a ride to and from school until it's fixed. Then he brought me inside his house to hang out, I even met his Mom!" I say enthusiastic. Daniel and I exchange smiles while Miah gives us both confused looks.

"Ok, but why is he here?" She asks me.

"Because he is a Junior and he already did this homework and passed the grade. Honestly he might be better than me." I grin at her.

"OMG, what am I getting myself into. You two can come inside and we can get started." She says leading us inside.

After School the Next Day...

Miah and I walk out of the school building and head over to the Lacrosse field for my first day of practice.

"All I am saying is he isn't helping me. I mean I just get more confused when he is helping us. I'm also scared to ask questions cause I don't want him to think I'm dumb." Miah explains to me.

"Ok, if you don't want Daniel to help us with schoolwork then I can tell him that. I understand if you feel that way." I say. We head into the locker room for me to get into my gear.

"I'm nervous. I mean I'm the only girl. What if they don't except me? I ask her. She grabs ahold of my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

"Girls can do just as much as guys can, remember that!" She says hyping me up.

"Thanks..but I'm still putting my hair up so they won't notice I'm a girl. You know, give them a little surprise!" I say cheekly. She nods accepting who I am.

We walk out to the field and I see Daniel and the four other boys across the field.

"Looks like one of them is on the team!" Miah says clapping excitedly. I roll my eyes and make my way over to the coach as well as the rest of the team for instructions.

"GO BADGERS!!" The coach yells. We all run over onto the field to our places. We hear the whistle blow and we start. I see the ball being tossed back and forth to each teammate until someone accidentally passes it to a shorter guy on the temporarily other team. He darts to the goal so I run after him. He is raising his stick in the air with the ball inside, I tackle him down and take the ball, run to the other side of the field, and hit it into the goal! Everyone cheers for me. I take off my helmet and take down my hair for everyone to recognize I'm a girl.

"OH JACK YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY A GIRL!" I hear one boy say. The coach runs up to me and asks me what my current position is.

"I am a Midfielder." I say.

"Well you just earned a new postion of attacker young lady!" He says raising his hand for a high five.

After practice, and after getting all my gear off I come back out of the locker room. I hear someone call my name. I look back to see it is Jack.

"Hey Jack, you alright?" I ask smirking. He looks down trying to hide his smile.

"You are good! I'm glad that a girl has joined and that she wants to actually play." Jack says.

"Well I wouldn't be able to without all the amazing people in my life who taught me how to be confident in my self!" I smile. He looks at me in the eye for a long minute. When all of a sudden Miah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach rush over to us.

"You did amazing!!" Miah says proud of me. We hug tight.

"Hey, you didn't tell me you were joining the Lacrosse team?" I see Daniel smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Oh, so now you want to know everything I do?" I question him back. He comes over to give me a big hug. All of a sudden everyone else comes into the hug as well.

A/n:

Sorry for the short chapter. I really did try and make it long, but it just seemed right to stop there. I'm also sorry if anyrhing I wrote for the Lacrosse gane is wrong. I live in America so we don't play it here.

So far she has ran into every boy except for Corbyn so we will see next chapter what all happens.

Since she ran into four boys already which one do you think she will end up with so far or if she even ends up with one? Comment your thoughts...

If you have any suggestions on further chapter ideas or feedback please message me or comment either works.

Also lemme know some girl/women enpowering things in the comments maybe that could give me some inspo and just overall good vibes for these beautiful females on this beautiful Earth we call our home!

Talk in next chapter love you all and keep reading!!! -AJ💙