Chapter 7

Daniel POV

I wake up early this morning for school. It isn't usual for me, but after last night with Alaina I must just be in a good mood. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey honey, your awake early this morning." My Mom says smiling and handing me a plate of eggs and toast. "Did you sleep well?" She asks me.

"Yes I did!" I saw as we smile together.

"So, who was that girl last night you were in the car with?" She asks being nosy.

"Mom, don't start this." I grin trying to ignore the conversation she is trying to start.

After I'm done eating I realize that Alaina still hasn't chatted me back yet. Last night she promised she would Snapchat me, but I just brushed it off thinking she got busy. Now I get worried, cause she usually is a fast responder. I text Miah asking if she heard anything from her.

Me
hey have you heard anything from alaina?

Miah😜
No y

Me
cause she promised she would talk to me last night and she didnt then she hasnt even opened it yet this morning and you know her she opens stuff pretty quick

Miah😜
Ur right except sometimes she just takes a break from her phone or just gets busy. Idrk alaina is weird sometimes

Me
ya but it doesnt make me any less worried

Miah😜
Good that your worried but just wait until she is picks you up

Me
if she does

After talking to Miah and her not being worried, I started to calm down. I waited for her to come pick me up. After about fifteen minutes past when she was suppose to come I finally decided that I needed to walk. I head out of the door more worried than fustrasted. I judt knew if she wasn't at school that I would go to her house after.

Alaina POV

I woke up this morning hurting more than ever before. I checked on the marks and they bruised super easy and they look horrible. I wanted to tell Miah and especially Daniel. I know neither of them would put up with this. I was also scared that they Daniel would think of me different. The real problem was that I just couldn't pick up my phone to tell them. I knew I needed to pick up Daniel for school too, but I am too scared to leave my house. Let's just hope they forget about me.

Daniel POV

When I get to school I still don't see her. I go to lunch with the guys and I can tell they know that I'm stressed. Jonah is the first to speak up.

"Hey, Daniel you alright dude?" I ignore him and out my head down. The table is so quiet and I know they are worried about me.

"Daniel, dude you have to let us know. We are just trying to help." Zach says.

"I mean whatever it is seems like it is taking a big toll on you today." Jonah says being the Mom of the five.

"Ok, I'll tell you. Alaina and I went for a little roadtrip last night and when we got back to my house...we may have kissed." I explain. I raise my head a little more to see their reactions. Corbyn for some reason is giving a confused glare at me. The rest of the boys jaws dropped.