Chapter 1

A/n:
So this is my first book back. I would love for your feedback on it. If you do enjoy this chapter and want more lemme know and I will continue on with the book.

"WHAT?" I yell. "How did I only get 97% on the test?" I lay on my bed and put a pillow over my face.

"What are you talking about, I got 64% and I'm pretty proud of myself!" Miah says from across my room.

"How did I do so bad?" I studied all week in the library missing all the 'tea' at lunch." I express.

"Let's focus less about school work and more about how cute the Junior boys are!" She says scrolling through my phone. I walk over to her and see that she is following all the boys.

"Hey, don't follow all of them!" I say grabbing my phone back.

"Doesn't at least one of them look cute?" She asks.

"Miah, I'm not going to get a boyfriend and be some highschool couple. We only get this experience once, and highschool can affect you in the future for college." I explain.

"Oh my God, Alaina calm down. Have a break sometimes. Aaron and I need some other couple to hang out with. Don't you want to go on a double date?" She asks.

"Yah, thats a big no."

The Next Day...

I sit down on the concrete steps in front of my house and wait for the bus. I would normally be able to drive there, but my car's brakes went out. So I'm stuck with the stupid kids in my highschool. All of a sudden I see a blue car racing around the corner with a flat tire. Two boys jump out and look fustrasted.

"Man, you said this is a new car!" Says the taller one.

"Yah, for me. Your saying you would pass down this blue beauty?" The other asks. He kneels down and tries to fix it.
Though I would rather leave them alone cause they're Juniors I knew they needed help.

"Looks like you boys might need some help over here." I say walking up and cracking my knuckels.

"Umm, do you know how to fix a flat tire?" Taller boys asks.

"Actually for your information, yes, yes I do." I reply.
The tall boy nods and gets into the car expecting me to fix it. The other boy who I now see has blue eyes walks over to me. I show him into my garage. Once we have the tools we walk over to the side of the car and kneel down to fix it. The bus roles up seconds later.

"Hey, is this your ride?" He asks.

"Yes, but you need some help. Anyways I can walk really fast." I explain.

"You don't need to walk, we can give you a ride!" He offers.

We finish the tire and we hop into the car. When I say we hoped into the car I mean it. We literally had to crawl through the windows.
We get into the school parking lot and park.

"Thanks for the ride." I thank them. I get out leaving the boys. I walk into the school and see Miah.

"I have to tell you what happened on my way to school at lunch period." I say quickly grabbing my stuff and sprinting off to class.

After school I luckily have no homework. So my friends and I are going out to eat some pizza. Miah and Aaron pull into my driveway to pick me up. Once I get in they are kissing like usual.

"Come on people we are going to be the last ones there!" I say slapping my hands on the middle counsel.

We go into the restraunt and we get seated. We get seated to a big booth in the corner. We order drinks for all six of us. I order Pepsi, Aaron and Miah order Dr. Peppers, Katie the newest of our friend group orders Lemonade, Jessica a long time friend of Miah's orders a Serria Mist, and Mark another friend of Miah and I orders a Pepsi as well. We all are having a good time talking when I suddenly see a group of five boys one is a Freshman and the rest are Juniors. Two of the five look familar. I then realize they are the boys from the car this morning. I turn to my side and whisper in Miah's ear.

"The boys I told you about earlier this morning just walked in." I say.
She looks across the room and smiles.

"You should go talk to them." She tells me.

"Your kidding right?" I ask her.

"Hey guys Alaina and I have to use the restroom we'll be right back." Miah tells everyone at the table. She pushes me off the edge of the booth and pulls me over to them.

"Hey, I'm Miah and this is my friend Alaina! She was actually the one who helped you two fix your tire." She says as she points to the wrong guys.
"Umm, Miah it was these two boys." I say giving her a death stare.
"Oh, I'm sorry we didn't get your name before." The blue eyed boy says.
"My name is Daniel, this is Jonah the ass from this morning, this is Corbyn the blonde one, Jack is this one with the curly hair, and this is Zach the youngest he is a Freshman. Glad he could join us in highschool this year!" He says.

"We are Freshmen too." Miah tells them.

"Wait your Freshmen? I thought you were girls?" Jonah says laughing at his own joke.

"Umm, sorry for Jonah he has a bad attitude today. Swear he isn't normally like this."

"Your table is ready. Oh, wait did I miss count are you ladies with them?" The waitress asks.

"No, we are not. we are sitting with our friends over there. We just wanted to talk." I explain.

"Nice meeting you!" Corbyn says smiling.

We both go back and sit down finishing our night with friends.

A/n:
Again I will ask for your feedback. If you enjoyed it please give it a vote! If you have any suggestions on writing tips or ideas for the story please comment or message me privatly. -AJ