Kim Kardashiann Got Struck

Don't compromise yourself
     You're all you've got.
     - don't ask me who said that.
=========≈=====≈=====≈======

"-AND CONNECTING WITH God is the most-" the preacher said.

Church, today's Sunday. And we're at chuch. I'm not happy about it. I hate every single second of it. Its like I'm a chick in the midst of hawks.

But, they're two things that I love about this church.

One, Avery also attends, so I have someone to talk too, and we both love the sermons.

Two, there's this boy his name's Justin sanders, and coincidentally, we were in the same elementary school. I never liked him back then, but I do now. But I kinda made a wrong first impression.

On one Sunday, I was feeling a little happy and confident, so I decided to lead the praise and worship songs, and i  sounded like birds screeching.

I will forever regret that day.

Ashley has told me countless of times, to get over him, that's because he barely notices me, well I don't blame him, I hated him a lot  back then at elementary school and I wasn't afraid to show it.

Finally, the service was over, and since my family doesn't have any friends to talk to after, we usually leave very early. But mom was taking longer than expected.

"are you going to talk to him?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know how to talk to boys, what should I say?"

She rolled her eyes "it's not that big of a deal, boys love sports talk about that."

"okay, I should say something like, 'christiano Ronaldo and Messi are teammates and are playing for liverpool?" I suggested.

Ashley looked puzzled "Avery, I don't think you're ready, seriously? Messi and Ronaldo are not even on the team!"

I sighed a little exasperated "I blame you, puberty, it's your fault"

"okay, talk about food, boys love food."

I smiled, now that's a topic right there, I love food too "okay, I'll do it"

"but the most important of all, is be yourself" she said.

I rolled my eyes at her "stop talking crap ashi, you know that has never gotten me anywhere"

"whatever, here he comes at 12 o'clock"

Justin passed in front of me and waved shyly, which I must say, is weird because I've known Justin in elementary school, and he was never shy. In fact, he's really popular.

Maybe he likes me back..? Yeah, keep lying to yourself Avery Carter.

"hi Justin" I said in a small voice.

"hey, Avery, what's up?" he said casually.

The words got struck in my throat, Ashley nudged me on the side.

"uh...........do you like pizza?" I blurted out.

"and...... she blew it" Avery nuttered to himself.

Justin looked weirded out "yeah, pizza's awesome, I gotta go bye" he walked speedily away.

I covered my face with my hands "I blew it badly."i mumbled.

"well look on the bright side, at least you said something, even though he probably thinks you're a freak"

I glared at her" not helping"