Cheerleader.

Avery's pov

NO WAY. I'm on the team, I'm finally on the team, I'm finally on the cheerleading team and I'm the head cheerleader

That last one I'm not happy about, cause I'm sure Bethany will make my life a loving hell. I'm so doomed.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie" my mom said as she pinched my cheek.

"it's because of kiss Ryan gave her, it was magical" Ashley said

MY mom gasped "he kissed you?"

"On the cheek, a friendly kiss, no reason to make This a big deal"

"big deal? You're having a boyfriend!" my mom and Ashley jumped up as they held each other like high school brats.

I rolled my eyes......

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
I jumped out of bed and took a shower and changed into a long-sleeved crop top and Blue jeans with sneakers, basic but cute.

I ran downstairs and I had breakfast. This is the first time on a Monday that I'm actually giddy. Mondays are always my worst days

Ashley barged in "we need to get to school, cheerleaders must come early"

"seriously?" I left my half eaten breakfast and ran all the way to school.

I got to school just in time for 1st period nice.

Always a winner....

AFTER SCHOOL.

It turns out all cheerleaders and the football team  will be staying back for training.

So we entered the gym and I got into the changing room, coach already  gave me the cheerleading uniform and I changed into it.

Dang..... This looks like a stripping outfit

Mine was different from the others, it was pink and white, really short. As in really short..

"so let's practice" i said to them as we entered the gym where the guys started to practice.

I didn't see Ryan for a while, he was here I just can't see him 

"let's start, go bulldogs!" we cheered.

This is gonna take a while.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who knew cheerleading could be so tiresome.

"take it from the top" coach said

I groaned seriously?!

Just then, I saw Ryan running across the Quad with the ball in
His hands....

Damn...... I wish that ball was me.
Wait......

"take a break white!" their coach yelled to him.

Ryan dropped the ball and jogged  back to the bench and he took a sip of water from his water bottle.

He turned and caught me staring at him, he smirked and I blushed as I turned my face.

Way to go!

"hey" he said to me.

I turned fully to him and he checked me out and lingered mostly at my legs and thighs.

I coughed to make him snap out of his fantasy.

"you done checking me out? You seem to that often" I raised an eyebrow.

"really? I wasn't the one who was watching as I was playing" he said.

Shit.

"break's over let's get back to practice" their coach said.

"i gotta go, oh and Also, you look hot in that outfit" he whispered that last part in my ear making my skin shiver as he walked off, I stood there frozen to the spot.

"hey Avery? Avery? AVERY?!" Pam shook me.

"huh?" I mumbled.

"we're practicing again," she said.

Kill me.