My Water Broke

The first step to success
      Is always the hardest
   - so true. (Ryan above)
============================
I POURED the soap into the water and splashed it on the yellow car in front of me.

Seruisly? A yellow car? People have no sense of fashion.

Ashley snorted "I'd never want a yellow car."

"tell me about it, yellow is so last season" I said

"she better pay us extra for washing a car like this" Ashley said as she bent down to scrub the Tyres, which made her butt look a little more attractive.

And I wasn't the only one who thought so, my eyes caught a boy around our age staring at her 'behind'

Wow.. Young pervert minds.

"why are you staring at my ass?" Ashley asked me.

I rolled my eyes "it was so ugly I couldn't look away, and besides I'm not the only one who thinks so" I pointed to the boy who was still standing There.

Seriously? Does He live around here or what?

She looked at him for a minute and then back at me and then she smirked and turned back to him.

She yelled "HEY! WILL YOU STOP STARING AT MY ASS? I'M JUST 14 YOU WEIRDO, IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M A SEX OBJECT"

I laughed out loud as the boy scurried away "you, are one serious nut-job"

She grinned "I know"

But then I realized something "hey, you havent told me who you have a crush on“ I said.

She shrugged" I only had a crush on yout brother, which was more of an obsession. But I've gotten over it "

I raised an eyebrow "so, is there anyone else that you like, That isn't a 17 year old."

"no, I actually, don't like anyone yet, but maybe I'll decide when we enter high school“ she said.

" so? You're saying you'll date next year?" I asked

" yeah I guess, wow, in a couple of years we'll be seniors"

I scoffed "you're thinking about senior year when we aren't even in  freshman year"

"so? It's good to think about the future" she Said.

I rolled my eyes "future my ass"

"uh, no, that was me, I'm the girl with the ass. That's why people stare at it" she smirked proudly.

"oh yeah? I hope people don't stare at you after this"

She raised a brow "after what?"

Before she could react, she was already dripping wet from the amount of water I poured on her.

I laughed as I clutched my stomach "oh em gee"

"okay, time for payback" she smiled deviously as she yelled up the hose at my direction.

I shot her a glare but with the big smile on my face, it didn't really scream seriousness "don't you dare"

She turned on the hose and the water blasted at me, I tried to shield myself with my hands but it clearly failed to protect me. So I got drenched.

She laughed "payback? Check"

"girls are you done with the car?" Mrs Spencer asked

Mrs Spencer (ashi's mom) is like our regular customer, she was delighted when she heard we were starting a car wash business (ashi's idea, I just wanted to sleep off on Saturdays)
So, every weekend we're washing her car along  with Mr Spencer's car. And same with my parents and with a few people around the block. And we make a good amount of money.