The Date

You don't know what you have
   Until it's gone
- a lot of people say that.
¶======≠≠≈==≠======≠==≠====¶

TODAY'S the day! Saturday! My unfortunate double date with Reece, as much as I love the idea of Ryan being my date, it still bugs me out that I'm having a double date with Reece.

"hey, are you thinking about your date? It's still hours away" Ashley said as she poured the water on the hood of the car.

"nah, I'm little pumped about it"

"of course you are, you get to go with the flaming hot guy" she winked at me.

" I just doing thus for Pam, I would never in my life, go on a freaking date with Reece, even if dinosaurs invaded the earth once more"

She wiggled her brows "you'd  rather go out with Ryan"

I smiled goofily "If he asks, it'll be mean to hurt his feelings, so I'll go"

She gave me a knowing look "mhm"

"so what are you gonna pick out for Pam?" I asked as I bent down to scrub the tyres.

"meh, something casual but cute" she looked behind me and smirked "hmm, I guess I'm not the only girl with the cute ass"

I gave her a confused look "what do you mean" she pointed behind me, and I turned my head just in time, to see Ryan staring at me, and a blush on his cheeks.

I winked at him "see anything you like?" is it just me or have I become a little flirty?

He rolled his eyes "you wish" he walked back inside his house.

In 3. 2. 1......

"MY SHIP!!" Ashley dabbed. Okay what is it with people and dabbing.

I rolled my eyes "let's get back to work"

*******************************
HOURS LATER.....

Someone koncked on my door "Come in" I said

Ann gasped "I came to help you get ready! Have you seen the time it's already 7:20, go take a shower"

I whined "but I don't wanna"

She glared at me "GO. TAKE. A SHOWER."

"yes ma'am," I scurried into the bathroom.

"oh, and use the strawberry shampoo, I put in your bathroom" she yelled to me.

Yeah yeah....

*******************************
"how about this?" I held up a pair of jeans and a plain T shirt

She gave me a dry look "it's a date not a memorial"

"but-" she cut me off with another look, I sighed "fine"

We rummaged every part of my closet, I slumped on my bed "I give up, I'll just go in my pyjamss, no one will notice"

"wait, I think I've found something" she brought put a short gold sequined skirt along with a black laced crop top.

She looked surprised "how do you have such pretty clothes but never wear them"

"because I'd look like a plastic doll"

She shook her head sadly "you lack fashion sense, put this on" she shoved the clothing into my arms.

I put them on, the skirt was short, but it ended mid-thigh, "I don't like---"

"suck it up!, now put on these boots" she said

I sighed as I put on the black ankle boots.

"oh my god, you are so pretty, I am so talented, we're not done, I have to do your hair and makeup"