✰Information✰

WORLD OF DAY, NIGHT, SEDA, TROLL Kingdom ay para ring mortal world ang naiiba lang sa kanila ay may mga kapangyarihan yung mga tao at yung mga gamit kakaiba.

Magkakampi - Day and Seda Kingdom.

Magkakampi - Night and Troll Kingdom.

Frozen Castle - Dito tinatapon ang mga kinukulong bago patayin.

May magaganap na digmaan sa pagitan ng apat na kaharian, SOON.

✰Main Characters✰

Sunny Greenstone - Princess of Day Kingdom,18 yrs old. Daughter of King Nicholas and Queen Yami. Twin Sister of Eve Fingold. Has the ability to control fire and she was a Blood bender, can control blood on your body by staring on it.

Eve Fingold - Citizen of Night Kingdom, 18 years old .w/c adopted by Aling Elle. She was close to the Queen of Night Kingdom, Twin sister of Sunny Greenstone but she didn't admit it. Has the ability of Black Fire and she can control things by staring on it.

Dark Damien Saphiro - Prince of Night Kingdom, 19 yrs old. Son of Late King David and Queen Yumi, But Queen Yumi was not his Real Mother. His Mother passed away but i dont know the reason hahahaha xd. Since his Father died, Queen Yumi care for him like her own. Has the ability to control Black Wind/Air.

Jericho Jude - Prince of Troll Kingdom. 19 years old.Has the ability to see the Past or (Nangyari kanina lang). But he was more clever when it comes in Fighting skills.

Cameo Role

Skyna - daughter of Sunny/Eve and Dark in the future.

--------

✰ Characters ✰

Josh Phyra Craftold - Prince of Seda Kingdom, Bestfriend of Sunny. 19 years old. Has the ability to control Water. 

Fred - Sunny's RankMate. 19 years old. Citizen of Day Kingdom . Has the ability of doopledanger.

Venice - Sunny's RankMate. 17 years old. Citizen of Seda Kingdom . Has the ability of Babylity. She can turn the adult into a baby. Her Family was kidnapped. She will do everything just to save her Family. 

Brent - Eve's RankMate. 19 years old. Citizen of Night Kingdom, Shadow manipulator.

Aling Elle - Eve's Nanay. She's the one who adopted Eve, Queen Yumi gave Eve to her when Eve was still a Baby. Aling Elle was used to work in palace pero umalis na siya sa kadahilanan na sinabi ng Reyna. (Kakanosebleed mag english).

Queen Yumi - Queen of Night Kingdom. Queen Yami's Twin wicked Sister, Has the ability of being a dark sorcerer. Nasa kanya ang Mahiwagang Scepter kaya siya ngayon ang pinamalakas sa lahat.

Queen Yami - Queen of Day Kingdom. Queen Yumi's Twin Sister. May dalawang anak na nagngangalang Sunny at Eve. Wife of King Nicholas. She Died by fighting her Twin sister. No Ability.

King Nicholas - King of Day Kingdom, Father of Sunny and Eve, Husband of Queen Yami. Queen Yumi's First Love. Has the ability of Fire.

------

Ito Lang po muna ^___^.