❤Chapter 12❤

The picture up there are the books written by my favorite Nigerian wattpad writer, TheOfficialSemiloore. Just try one of those books and you'll fall in love with it, trust me.

                     *    *    *    *    *
    I didn't walk for long before I saw Miyah with some other girls in our class. I went straight to her and dragged her away from their midst, earning glares from the girls. 

     "Ahahn, Suzie. Why did you drag me like that?"

    "What nonsense did you tell Mide?"

  She chuckled and smirked. It took me a very large amount of self control not to slap that stupid look off her face. 

    "What else?. The truth of course"

    "Oh please. What truth?. Let me ask you something. What exactly did you see that day?"I said, trying to remain calm.

    "You think I didn't see you when you were flirting with David in that empty class. You are just a backstabber and a boyfriend snatcher!!!"she snapped, getting the attention of few students.

    "Flirting? Really? Did you see me kissing him?. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

    "I should be asking you that."

    "Oh shut up. Why didn't you confront me about it? You just went to tell Mide. Did you even wait to hear what we were talking about?"

    "I don't want to know what you were....."

    "Oh please zip it. Do you know what you've caused because of your foolishness. And just in case you forgot...It's Adam I like, not David"

   I was about to walk away when I heard a voice.

  "You like me?"

I turned slowly and saw Adam wearing a shocked look with his mouth opened.

   "Huh... Yeah?"I said, more like a question.

   He just stood there speechless. I quickly walked off before I died of embarrassment. I'm sure my face is as red as a tomato.

      The day went on with Mide and Miyah giving me pleading looks and I just ignored them. I still can't believe they thought I'd do something like that. David pleaded with me to forgive them. Hell no! At least not yet. It's my turn to give them cold shoulders so they'll know how I felt.

                  *     *     *     *     *
       "The topic of the debate is 'Does the world need nuclear energy?'. We are supporting while the Ss3 are opposing. Since the debate is on Friday, you have less than four days to prepare. Do the necessary research and get back to me on Thursday. Is that clear?" Mrs Johnson said, adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

    "Yes ma! "We chorused.

  Adam, Eniola and I we're seated opposite Mrs Johnson in her office. She had called us earlier in the day to discuss the debate.

    "Any questions?"

Eniola raised her hand.

    "Go on"

    "What if I'm done with my research before Thursday?"

I rolled my eyes. Typical Eniola.

   "Report to me on Thursday"Mrs Johnson replied. I'm sure she knew what Eniola was trying to prove. I laughed inwardly at the look on her face.