❤Chapter 28❤

Wassup peeps! ✌✌
I'm here😁😁❤
Lemme quickly drop something before I disappear again

This chapter is dedicated to cutekindy 😘 she's the best❤❤❤. Check out her book titled 'Green eyes'.

Thanks for the 3k+ reads. Im so happy 😣😣😥😥💓💓. Thank y'all so much 😘😘❤.

* * * * *
"Thank God!." Mide exclaimed as the bell signalling the end of fifth period sounded.

We were in the Biology laboratory and we just concluded a practical class. Biology practicals usually irked me in a way i couldn't quite comprehend. The class was always spent with us either observing a dead creature, drawing animals or testing different food materials.

Then we'd be asked to write series of rubbish that i'd most definitely forget in our manuals. I was more than pleased to leave the laboratory that had a kinda suffocating atmosphere.

Just so you know, Biology was just not my thing. I was more of a chemistry and physics person. Mostly chemistry, which happened to be one of the most hated subjects in GHC. At least, most of my classmates hated it.

I walked to the front and dropped my manual on top of others. I was about to race out When i heard my name.

"Susan!"

I turned to our chemistry teacher.

"Yes, sir."

"Help me with something before you go. Aramide, join her"

Oh God. Why me!!!

I heard Mide grumble silently in protest beside me. I cried inwardly and followed the teacher silently.

He stopped before a large pile of practical manuals.

"Arrange these manuals and carry them to SS3C"He said and turned to leave.

"I hate going to SS3 block. Those seniors will now turn me into errand girl."Mide complained as she arranged the books neatly.

I sighed and started arranging the books into a neat pile. I saw the names of few of the seniors i knew on some of the manuals. I stopped as i saw 'Ayodele Matthew'. I felt the urge to open it and I did.

What first captivated me was the handwriting. Most guys i knew had horrible handwritings, but his was so neat and ledgible and...

"I'm done. What are you looking at?"Mide said and came over to see what i was looking at.

She suddenly burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh my God... Damn!... Look... Just check the second page"she said amidst a fit of laughter.

I looked at the other page. What i saw made me laugh my ass out. It was how the person preferred to describe a toad. The diagram was hideous. The legs.... The head.... It was just horrible. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Abeg, let's go. I don't want to waste my break time here"

I carried one stack of books while Mide carried the other one. We made fun of the diagram as we walked to the SS3 block.

We soon got to our destination. We walked down the corridors until we got to SS3C. We entered and the few students in the class turned to us. I dropped the books on the front table immediately.

"We were told to bring it here."Mide said to one of the seniors.

"Okay. Drop it" she said and Mide dropped hers too.