✘ ┈ ꒰ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. ꒱ ☁︎︎

-ˋˏ ೄྀ࿐ 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂 . . . ! 
009. CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.  ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

Nolani and Willow, are pretty delusional if you ask me

Nolani and Willow, are pretty delusional if you ask me. I mean well — not delusional. Just, why would we continue to look for someone who hasn't been found, he's been missing almost a month from now. I love Mikey too, I just want to let go. Life is better when you actually live it.

Me and my boyfriend is a prime definition of what living is like. We've gotten so close he can literally be like, my husband.

As i'm walking down the hallway in my house which leads to my room. I see my dads office door opens, my boyfriend comes out. You're here? I say to Quinnton. "Uh.. yeah. Your dad wanted to talk to me about something." He replies as he walk pass me. I stood there in awkwardness. He didn't even show no, affection to me. I say to myself. I felt kind of awkward by the situation, so I went in my dads office.

What were you and Quinnton talking about? I ask. "Plotting on killing you — with love. Of course." He tells me. I roll my eyes, and walk out his office to my room. Even though, I still felt like I was hiding something. As he walked out his office, he also left home. I decided to go in his office and look at some things, while i'm creeping in the room.

I open every drawer, and come across a locked one. I use a bobby pin out of my hair and hatch the lock. I find different files, so I randomly pick one. I open it and it's drug links that link to the southside prison. My dads been making donations? I ask myself. Reading on through the papers, it says the drugs are very strong. Be aware. I decide to go put on some clothes and head down to the station.

Even though, i'm not like — welcomed here in the southside. I'm still coming down here, to build up more dirt on my father. As I arrive to the jail, I sit down with the owner of the recently built jail.

"You're here — for?" He asks me. To cancel the drug donations from Mr. Lexington. "Who are you to do such a thing?" Umm.. his daughter actually. He asked me to do this for him, believe it or not. "I'll just call him to make sure." Wait — you really want to call a very sick man, who got shot in the chest. You really think he needs a business call like this?

He puts down the phone as he pulls out the files for the drugs. He asks me to sign in a specific spot. I sign in the spot, and tells him to stop it right there. No more donations. It was pleasure doing business with you. I walk out the station with a very pleasant look on my face.

As I arrived back home, I seen my father waiting at his doorstep of his office. He asked me where was I. "With.. friends." I answer calmly. "Do you know why — one of my locked drawer was out of order." No, I have no idea. Why? I say while i'm trying to play it off. "Nothing.. just wondering. I'll be out for the next couple of hours. Business meeting." He says to me as he walks out of our home.

I walk back to my room, and scroll through apps on my phone.

————
𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.
————

"Why did someone tell me, you came and made some type of business plans with them. Lying on me." I look at him and walk up to him looking straight in his eyes. You're testing drugs on MINORS in a conversion camp and people in a prison. Their life's matter too. "Their sinners, about time they die."

You're a sinner! I say as I turn around and tried to walk back to my room. "People that lie are too." He says as he grabs me by my neck and throws me on the floor. As he pulls out his knife he talks to me, "You see I actually started liking you again." As he held the knife above my chest, I quickly kicked him in his ankle. I get up and run over to the kitchen, I grab a pan ready to swing at him. "Where are the papers?" He says walking over towards me. Ripped and burnt.. yeah. I go in for my swing, but of course he has some trick up his sleeve.

He grabs the pan, because he knew the move I was going for. I had a trick up mines too, so I throw another kick at his ankle. As he falls down a little, I get behind him and wraps both of my arms around his neck. He gets slowly while i'm still on his back, he slings me onto the floor. I have no where to run now, he holds the knife over my stomach read to stab me, luckily my mother comes out and pushes him off top of me.

"What is wrong with the both of you." Probably safe to ask your husband that. "While my mother was looking away, my father stabbed himself. He's practically trying to frame me. My mother would never fall for that. "Your daughter stabbed me." He said running out of breath, talking.

"He tells my mother to call the police on me, he threatened her with prison also." I looked at my mother with quite sadness. She grabbed the phone and started calling the police..

911 what's your emergency.
Yes, I have a murderer in my.. home.
Address please?
335 Gonzales Road.
Sending police nearest to your home.
Than- Thank you.

My mom knew what she was doing was wrong, but she still did it. All for my dad. He had all the power.. As time passed, the police finally arrived. "Keilai Lexington, you're under arrest for attempted murder of Randy Lexington. Anything you say against you, will be used against you in court." Those words faded.. in my ears as I was sitting there, lost for words. I stood up in silence, feeling the cold metal handcuffs tighten around my wrist. They escort me out of my home into the police car.

——————
𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒔'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽.
——————

At first.. the idea of me being a gang leader. It was kind of rushed — as days passed it I got used to it. Today is the test though.. can I survive as a leader. I make it to the location where I was told to be. The other members were lined up with different type of weapons ready for me to get hit with.

I stood at the entrance.. I walked towards the first person in line. He had on a metal ring.. punched me with a right hook. I couldn't fight back so I just took the pain. Getting hits in the stomach and face. I had one last person to go through.. he put on multiple rings and hit me with an uppercut. I could taste blood in my mouth and feel it dripping from a sore in my face. I made it through though.. when I made it to the end. I wanted to fall down to my knees, but I know I didn't have to. I knew I could make it through. I grab my gang related jacket and headed back off to the northside, limping in pain. It was alright though. At least I came and succeeded for what I wanted.

————
𝑳𝒂𝒊'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽.
————

As we arrived to the station.. he took me to my cell. Locked me up. I waited for my lawyer. She never came.. eventually my boyfriend Quinnton came to see me. "Don't worry babe, imma get you out of there." He says as he walks up to my cell. "Even if it means I have to kill your dad or mom for this." You're fucking amazing baby, I say to him. He tells me he's going to get me a lawyer. "Just wait patiently.. i'll be right back as fast as possible." As we make eye contact, he eventually leaves. I go to the seat of my cell and sit there. Waiting and wondering, possibly what else could happen to me and how i'm going to get revenge on my father.

Let the games begin dad.