✘ ┈ ꒰ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍. ꒱ ☁︎

-ˋˏ ೄྀ࿐ "𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽." . . . !
018. CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE. ೄྀ࿐

It's been a few days, since the last time we've heard anything about the southside

It's been a few days, since the last time we've heard anything about the southside. It's like finally, this town has been silent. Something didn't feel right about today. I looked in the mirror with gang leather jacket and slightly smiled at myself.

☽— 𝓝𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.

Tori and Lauryn showed up to the southside, at the barrier that was keeping the southsiders from the northside. "We're on your side." Lauryn said. The southsiders looked at them in disbelief. "And we're supposed to believe a bunch of preps like the two of you?" Lauryn looked over at Tori with a smirk. Tori pulled out boll cutters, and clipped them onto the chains. "But first — trust?" Tori said.

The gang leader nodded his head, and chains pieces fell to the ground. The southside riot leader, told his members to go get weapons so they could move to the southside.

☽—  𝓦𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤'𝑠 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.

I was in between Addilyn's legs, while she was braiding my hair. Suddenly, I got a call from a number. When I answered the person immediately said, "We're coming, get ya gang ready." The line finally disconnected, and I turned around looking at Addilyn. "What happened—" Addilyn said. "Ross." I said to Addilyn. ". . . What about Ross?" Addilyn said. "We need to get to him now, drive." I said replying to her. We both grabbed our gang jackets, and rode to Nolani's home.

☽— 𝓝𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖'𝑠 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.

I was sitting up in my room, laying down in my bed and suddenly I heard windows shattering downstairs. I ran to Ross' room which was next door to mine. "Who the fuck is that." Ross said as he grabbed a gun and went downstairs. He was in the living room looking out windows, and saw gang members walking up to the doorstep.

He signaled me to come downstairs, he told me to unlock the door and open it, as soon as he signaled me. Their was a strong firm kick on the door — then a second one — then "NOW!" I quickly unlocked the door and opened it while Ross shot at the three people with three shots.

I couldn't tell if he killed them or were they just lying there. Someone out of nowhere showed up and started shooting, Ross and I took cover. The gunshots were repeated, shot after shot after shot. Until they finally stopped. "Are y'all okay?" Willow said as she walked in with Addilyn following behind her.

Yes, we're fine. "We have to get the city, they're about to take over. Many buildings are already on fire." Willow said. We could hear all the ruckus coming from the city. "We can't go yet, we need our entire team." Ross said — "Well, that's done everyone should be here shortly." Addilyn said to Ross.