quatre

a few days had then passed since namjoon's younger sister's birthday. seokjin still doesn't know that he misinterpreted the words he heard. but he still couldn't get it out of his head. 'i'll be home in a minute babygirl, i miss you too....no i didn't forget your birthday. i have a surprise for you later tonight, just be in bed by 9 o'clock and you'll get it.'

in a way it doesn't sound sexual but if you think about for a long time and if you have about as much of a dirty mind as seokjin you'd see how one would misinterpret that. seokjin stood at the cash register taking the order of some woman. she had black bob with bangs and sort of looked like the older version of jungkooks friend, lalisa. the main difference was her attitude, she was fairly rude and obviously didn't care for others feelings.

she talked rudely and demanding, and when the customers behind her would ask her nicely to speed things along she would curse them out. there were multiple times where seokjin would want to put her out of his cafe but couldn't. the woman was a person of power and could shut his small, yet popular, cafe down in seconds.

on this particular day she changed, she flirted with the barista she would usually fuss at for no reason. she stayed extra long in the cafe and casually touched the man when he'd serve her dessert after dessert. he was mildly annoyed with the way the woman would push up her boobs to show off her cleavage. he wondered where the change of heart towards him came from and how she changed drastically from cursing him out to trying to get at him.

he was very uncomfortable to say the least. he so badly wanted to put the woman out but couldn't. he stood behind the counter with a forced smile listening to the woman go on and on about how much she liked him. he was so annoyed to the point where he felt like he wanted to cry.

"come on, i can give you the ride of your life." the woman chirped, biting her bottom lip at the man who's forced smile was slowly turning into a frown.

"please, ma'am, can you order your drink and take a seat." seokjin said with all the politeness he can muster up. the woman rolled her yet again by the turn down and continued to flirt with the barista, disregarding his statement.

the doors bell rung signaling a new customer, seokjin looked up and was met with the tattooed man he has grown a liking for. the man walked in with his hands stuffed in his pockets. the woman still didn't move yet, still flirting with seokjin while the customer waited. seokjin bit his lip holding back both urges to either cry or cuss at the woman that he didn't like women.

the tattooed man groaned while looking at his golden watch that seokjin swore was a rolex. he rolled his eyes before finally speaking up.

"ma'am, can you please hurry up, some of us have lives we need to tend to. you're obviously making him uncomfortable with all your flirting." the man said coldly with irritation laced through his voice.

"do it look like i care, i'm a woman of power and if i want him i'm going to have him." the woman said not even acknowledging the taller. she reached over the counter a tried to touch seokjin's fluffy hair but was forcefully pulled back by the tattooed man.

"you obviously don't know what personal space is, the man isn't into you and if i was you i would leave immediately before i take any power you think you have away from you." namjoon says in low demanding tone, sending shivers down both seokjin's and the woman's spine.

the woman eyes widened with shock the second she got a glimpse of namjoons face. RM, mafia leader of the worst gang in all of south korea. no one could take his power away from him, he's feared and loved by all and no one ever thinks to over step him. the only way you wouldn't know of the man is if you never watched the news.

she ran out of the cafe the second namjoon loosened his grip. he cleared his throat, snapping seokjin out of his shocked gaze. seokjin blushes before looking down.

"thank you," seokjin says quietly while looking through the strands of his hair at the man who's demeanor stayed cold. he nodded before stuffing his hand in his pocket to pull out his usual crisp 10 dollar bill. "you want your usual, large caramel macchiato to-go?"

"yes, keep the change. it's a tip." namjoon says, still coldly but way less irritated and more calmly. seokjin looked up and smiled thankfully at the man before quickly taking out the $3.29 the drink cost and putting the rest in his tip jar. he happily walks over to the machine and makes his drink carefully and quickly.

seokjin handed the taller his drink, fingers brushing against each other in the process. they both felt a small tingle but chose to ignore it. namjoon walked out of the cafe, turning his head over to the barista before smirking and walking out. the barista blushed and squealed running to the back of the cafe since the only customers that were they were working on there computers...