Meeting

WARNING :  SMALL SMUT ( it's not a lot lol...but I am just making sure you know what's coming...anyways ENJOY!)

but this time naked

on my bed ...

I felt some type of way ... shit

wait ... is he really here?

I quickly rub my eyes and I slowly look up again

and then I realized ... I'm just seeing things.

What's wrong with me? Do I want him that much? I know that I'm horny ... I'm just gonna take a shower ... it will go away. I take off all of my clothes and go to the bathroom.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror ... I closed my eyes and I could still see him. Everything felt like it was happening again. I could feel him on me ... just like previously in the club ...

I was laying in the bathtub ... and I started to rub my thing ... I wish I could be with him right now ... he didn't even say his name ... he was so damn hot ...

his eyes ... shit, I wanna fuck him ... god why is he so perfect ...

Third person POV

After Kao finished his little bisunness he got out of the bathtub and realized that he is still having the same problem ... he went to bed without putting clothes on because he felt really hot. Finnaly, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He vanished to dream land really quicly because he was exchasted.

* the next day *

Somebody knocked on Kao's door. But Kao was still in dream land. After three more knocks he woke up. Put some clothes on and opened the door to reveal an exited Prem. A little bit too exited for his liking.

Kao's POV

'' Heeeyy Kaooo, finnaly you opened the door bro I was worried that you had someone over since last night you went to the cluubb '' - Prem said with his exited voice.

'' hell no you know I'm not like that '' - I said, knowing damn well that if last night that hot guy wanted to come over I would be more than pleased.

'' hhhmmm you seem a little suspicious ... I am all ears tell me what happened! '' - Prem replied.

'' uhhh ... nothing much '' - I wasn't sure If I should share that I got a little horny last night. So I tried to brush it off like it was nothing.

'' Stop lying you know how these clubs are, there are male strippers, a whole lot of hoes it's like heaven for horny people '' - Prem said.

'' Uhh ... yeah I realized that, um I got a cocktail and I just danced a little. It was nice. '' - I tried to look like nothing was going on but Prem didn't buy it.

'' Bro c'mon I'm your neighboor, we have been friends for 3 years already, the only person that's gonna know aside from me is that sleepy head Boun '' - Prem replied.

'' Well ... I ... '' - still not sure if I should tell him but thank the lord Boun saved my ass. Boun came in because the door was pretty much open and said

'' Good morning bro! - to me and then turned around and back hugged Prem while saying

'' Preemm where's my breakfast I'm starving! ''

'' OMG you stupid head I left it in the kitchen can't you see I'm trying to find out what happened yesterday? '' - Prem replied annoyed.

'' Leave Kao alone he probably did something since he is not saying it, you know him '' - Boun said.