Feeling

'' Confused about what? Us dating? ''

'' No dummy! Who thinks that we are dating? No one ''

'' I think a lot of people think that we are dating ... I mean we are on vacation together right? '' - Kao said and got closer to Earth.

'' Kao! If you don't shut up I am cathing a flight tonight to Bangkok! ''

'' Okay okay I am just kidding '' - Kao said and laughed.

Kao's POV

Gosh it hurts joking about this, or saying that I am kidding ... gosh I wish he falls for me faster.

Me and Earth went to the beach, with our drinks and sat down in the sand.

'' Can you take a photo of me? '' - Earth asked me.

'' Yeah ... sure ... ''

I was taking photos of Earth, when there was a lot of wind so his belly was showing ... how can someone be this cute?

Earth then came closer to me and we were just seeing the photos

'' I like this one '' - Earth said.

'' Yeah..you look pretty '' - I said smiling.

Earth then blushed ... and it was so cute, I could see his rosy cheeks. He turned around so I would't notice ... but thanfully I did.

When we went back to our hotel room, I think Earth kind of forgot that we will be sleeping in the same bed so he just layed there and eventually fell asleep.

I didn't try to move him. Instead I was watching him sleep for some time ... until I could feel my eyes closing.

Third person's POV

The next day for Kao and Earth was a normal beach day. They woke up, got dressed and went to the beach.

"Hey Earth, I will get some street food for breakfast okay?" - Kao said.

Earth however was still sleepy so he just nodded his hed and layed down on the hot sand.

5 minutes later Kao came with the food and sat down next to Earth

'' Let's eat '' - Kao said.

'' Alright ''

It was still an early morning, both of them wanted to go a bit earlier to catch a good spt at the beach.

It was around 11 am already, when Kao felt weird about Earth so he turned around and asked him

'' Hey Earth ... is everything alright? ''

'' Yeah babe ... uh ... sorry I am just reading a book '' - Earth replied.

'' Oh so you'll continue calling me babe right? ''

'' no ... it just slipped up ... '' - Earth said and looked down.

'' Can it slip up everytime you talk to me? ''

Earth just kept blushing and looking away while Kao was getting closer to his face.

'' Next time the word that's gonna slip up is bitch! Okay? '' - Earth said and continued reading his book.

Kao did not reply, he just laughed and turned around.

Earth's POV

Okay I don't know what's happening to me but I feel hot?