Mine

'' shit baby, I'm horny again ... '' 

'' Round 2? '' - Earth replied.

Kao's POV 

I woke up the next morning, next to Earth. I look up, he was sleeping peacfully. He's probably really tired, since we went crazy last night.

Is he going to be okay today?

I get up and go to the bathroom, but I hear Earth move in the bed.

I turn around and see him sleeping in his belly, his bare back showing.

I go in the bathroom and I take a shower. After about 10 minutes I get out and I see Earth's sleepy face creeping out from the sheets.

'' Good morning baby '' - he said.

'' Good morning babe, how are you feeling? ''

'' I'm fine ... I think '' - he said and moved a bit, placing his arm on his back his face showing that he's in pain.

'' Do you want to stay here today? ''

'' Yeah..but ... I don't wanna disapoint my parents ... I promised we'll go to lunch with them ''

'' You're right ... ''

We heard someone ringing the door bell. I quickly put clothes on and went to open the door.

'' Hey Kao, me and Prem want to invite you and Earth on dinner ... Ohm and Fluke will come too!'' - Boun said.

'' Sure, we'll come over! ''

* At Earth's parents house *

'' Welcome Earth, Kao! Please come in! '' - Earth's mom said.

They entered the luxorious house, and Kao was obviously the only one surprised.

'' Kids, sit down! '' - Earth's father said.

They both sat down on the chairs near the beautiful table filled with delicious thai food. 

'' I am very grateful that you are here with us Kao! I hope that you and Earth will stay happy forever! '' - Earth's dad said. 

'' Thank you so much father! '' - Kao bowed down and Earth just blushed.

'' Kao ... Earth ... I wish you the best! I hope you have a beautiful and heatlhy relationship '' - Earth's mom said.

Kao and Earth just bowed down and smiled at each other.

"Mom ... dad ... thank you so much for supporting us!" - Earth said while trying to hold back his tears.

'' No problem son ... we promised we'll fix this, and we will keep our promise '' - his mom said.

They started eating the food made by Earth's mom. They enjoyed it very much and they were full after about 30 minutes.

' ' Thank you so much mom for the food! '' - K ao said while smiling at Earth's mom.

'' Ohh ... Kao, you're so sweet! No problem I hope you liked it '' 

Earth stood up to go to the bathroom, and his mom followed him.

'' I'll go get the desert '' - she said.

Kao and Earth's father just nodded and continued talking.

'' As for Gan ... he's in jail right now '' - Earth's father said.